Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+4
NKDZ
agentdoni
Sold Out
pipoca77
8 posters

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:46 am

Ill get PS today. Sai's layers dont even work for me O_O
    Dont worry i got this!
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Post by NKDZ Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 am

I'm rootin for ya ;D

EDIT: I just realised something... I'm using a tablet so that's probably the only reason why my artwork amazes you guys...

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:04 am

WHHAAAAT! >:O Dude! NOW ur teliing us!??! xD lol np
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Tablets = Win

Tablets with a half broken spinny thing = Not so great. It friggin wobbles when I draw lulz.

Sketched a picture of my character's (Strafe) bike, Cerberus
    Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 4 5584757398_f580dba3ba_b

I'll colour it in later...
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:46 am

Look, it's still gonna be a while until I have the time to get the RP and my own character started, but up until then you could make some useful stuff. Make up places, figure out a way to fit a motorcycle into a true fantasy world...

My idea: The actual storyline begins in a tavern, and in the beginning, we all write how we all got there, and why it is a rag-tag group of adventurers like that.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Final Fantasy style would be ossim
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:01 am

I vote "nay" on FF style. For multiple reasons.

One of them being: FF games are bad examples of story-telling.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 am

I was thinking more of a post-apocalyptic-sci-fi-fantasy-ish like FF13. It gets all the elements of modern and medevil themes where Technology and Magic can coexist. Unless you want a pure fantasy world where there are 0% machines then yeah I guess it wouldn't fit the criteria.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:40 am

I would go for a classic fantasy world, gensokyo style. Medieval world, and maybe dimensional portals towards different planes. I'd say less monsters and more humans, but not without monsters.
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 am

I did kind of a concept story for my character in one of the art subjects. Will it do?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 am

Im on it cheif Sold. Tavern in underway. I will sketch one in my Spanish class tomorrow.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 pm

I'll sketch a manga page showing how my character ends up at the tavern. Hell yeah, I'm not gonna tell the story with just boring old words, I'm doin it manga style, baby.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Kingdom hearts has the best story eva!!
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:25 am

Fallout story? Post Apocalyptic... Ftw.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Lolololololoolo pokemon story ftw. Let's go to the tavern (Poke center) to become pokemon masters.
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Deleted all irrelevant, useless posts. Do I have to keep reminding you lot to try and stay ontopic? -.-"
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 am

FallenArmy Username: Castle
    Wanted Title/ Name in the MMO: Castle
    Role wished to be played: Guardian of the gate between the Underworld, and the mortal world.
    Personality Traits: Guarding
    Suggested/ Requested MMO Character's Visualization: Hooded, Demonic, Horned.. With a coat.

Last edited by Castle on Tue May 10, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

I never knew stabbing was a personality trait... Well now I know. I'm done sketching the 2nd page of my character's introduction...6 more pages to go...joy. It'll take about a week or so.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:18 am

hope to see it soon nk
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 am

I'm really wondering... With NKDZ' character which he called "Tsundere" (which means opening up later on) - I rather expected him to go on a "Yandere" killing spree.

I love Yandere chicks btw. But since drawing women makes NKDZ have a nervous breakdown...
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 am

The maniac on a killing spree is my character remember?
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Stabbing is indeed a personality trait. :D

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Sold, Make this a sticky. From the looks of it people are posting new descriptions in Diff topics. Every1 can use the guidelines from this topic and incorporate that.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:00 pm

What do I do?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat May 21, 2011 12:04 pm

If you want to join up, write a story (make up your own character). The only requirement is that he/she ends up at the same tavern in which our story starts.

Also, make sure your char is well balanced (not overpowered)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 am