Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+4
NKDZ
agentdoni
Sold Out
pipoca77
8 posters

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? Empty Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:06 pm

If you have been following the topic "Ways to Make the Forum Better," you allready know what im on about. For those who are unaware of it, I strongly recommend referring to that topic. Anyways, I wont waste time boring everyone as I explain what this topic is about so I would like to put it forward in my most favorite manner:

Aim: To come to a resolve with a firm foundation about the MMO -to-be created, encircling FallenArmy Clan members.

Content: This topic would have Requests of various appeals/ideas (always wecome and appreciated). More specifically, you would get a general view of this in the following example:

Example :D :

FallenArmy Username: Average_Joe
    Wanted Title/ Name in the MMO: John_Joe
    Role wished to be played: Average guy in plot
    Personality Traits: Music, sleeping, lazy, Videogaming ...blah blah blah
    Suggested/ Requested MMO Character's Visualization: Teenage guy. Baggy jeans, Top Denim Jacket, Harstyle: ...street? xD (u get the point)

NOTE: this is simply an example of "Average_Joe." Thus, it was "his" choice to put this info on this topic and he requested his char to be created with those qualities/traits in mind. WHY is this necessary b4 creating the plot? Because it will most certainly help the "director" plan out the plot from what the chars want. And besides, technically we can have fun with this and create out own plot (considering that the MMO is BASICALLY how we create it as).

So...um yea...u get my point right? Lets give this baby a test rn shall we?
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? Empty Re: Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Post by pipoca77 Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:23 pm

so we are supose tot alk bout us? o.o

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? Empty Re: Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Well precisely! "Average_Joe" did e_e so...give it a shot popica? wanna be our 1st test subject?
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:28 pm

ok... what am i supose to do exactly? o.o
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:26 am

I must add that it will take some more days, maybe a week or two before we can get really started with the subforum, for I am *very*busy atm. Not only with school but also with things I personally deem more important (sorry D:) that are still somewhat related to all this. I will also look at other RP boards to get an idea of just *how* we are going to do this.

Still trying to learn how to draw, next to other things. (which I can't by now; I tried making a humanoid sketch for two and a half days now and all you can say about the things I made there is "KILL IT WITH FIRE!"... It is starting to get a little more than just sad. It is starting to reach the literally depressing level. I mean, what I made there was below grade-schooler level. *Bangs head on table repeatedly*)
    And I do want to visualize our characters at some point. At least I would like to give it a shot. And that takes a lot of time, too.

But sure, I want to read things. Come on, give me some characters, ideas, places, plot things. Keep in mind it is going to be a fantasy world and not average joe's world (At least that's what I thought it would be; and I am sure it would be a lot more interesting as a fantasy world).
    A place I would make would be the "Civilization of magic" as a more or less arcane university. Just an example. And the sky there would be... special. ^^
    At least my idea from the very beginning was a fantasy storyline that sets us up for some plot with epic fights and not-so-epic not-so-fights, mixed with times of friendship and hate. Meeting strangers, saving places, getting kicked out for blowing up someone's café... something like that. And holy crap, I really have this idea stuck in my head for us to fight a literal angel of death. ("Let's all die together, then, my little ones.")

I personally had the idea that everyone writes his own little story that all leads them to the same place where something has them team up, etc, etc.

Oh yeah, and my character is going to be a witch. Because women are so much more interesting. And she's used to stealing borrowing things forever. Clothes are gonna be a... coat-dress hybrid thing, basically. Black with some color trim. If I ever get the drawing thing pinned down (meaning: never), you will see it. Hasn't been decided completely by now. High-heel boots that go up to the knees, I think... and a witch hat. It's probably stolen. Sue me for it, or something. Her hair would be unique: A gradient; colors ranging from a ruby-red to blonde.
    So my char basically would have a repertoire of spells that grows over time. And like I said: Dibs on a wings spell. She can't use the more fancy technology and isn't by much physically that strong. Basically a standard adventurer type. And spells have their up-and downsides. They take longer time to cast, some are easier avoidable, et cetera, et cetera. Some are in that funky book she stole found. She always carries it with her, it is fastened on the side of her dress-coat-thing.

She would be the kind of person who just does everything because she's feeling like it. She only borrows things from the ones she calls the bad guys, and I don't know if that borrowing thing will be included in the final sum-up. I am still thinking about that. Her details might completely change before we start the story. Stubborn would be an understatement in her description. She would be the kind of person who just picks up a rocket launcher without knowing what it is and takes it with her. Because she wants to. And don't forget her signature grin. If she ever goes down, it will be there. Right on her face.

Name is yet undecided. Maybe something in the lines of Lenra Luno or something.

Ranger has got a dude with guns. That's all the details I have by now. And well, maybe said rocket launcher will find an appliance? I am sure it won't be limited to guns on the long run. Yes, I repeat, gun weapons are allowed in our RPG-thing. If you want to, we can have a frickin' tank (But not from the beginning, then, rite?). It is gonna be with a crossover of fantasy (mostly), sci-fi and modern <- as artifacts or as a mixed culture somewhere, maybe steampunk, something like that. You decide on that, too.

And Gloria has made an "average schoolgirl character"... you can read up on that here. I don't know if she has weaponry or if we even all need weaponry (And the way I would want to see it, coming in unarmed doesn't go too well on the long run.) But that's Glo's part & decision.

Also nicely written, Glo.

@ Pipoca: What you were asked to do is make up a dude, give him a name, and tell how you want to have him in your storyline. But do you even want to participate? It would require a lot of words... complicated ones.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:51 am

well sorry but since im not so aware of it yet i think i will pass for now :P

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:48 am

DELETE the traitor's comments Sold! xDD LOL jk
    Well lets get serious now guys.
    P.S.: Average_Joe was only an example lol xDD come on sold, did u need my assistance figuiring that one out? I simply didint want to influence any one's opinions or ideas with some fansy fastasy folk tale char or watevs. I INTENTIONALLY created a dull char's example.
    Okay, just to make things a LOT clearer and more precise AND a lot LESS BORING (considering what happened to pipoca) I will post an example of my 1st sketch idea ...erm watevs....ill do one of my OWN.
    Personality Traits: Quiet, Serious, Studious, Agile, Thoughtful
    Role in MMO: As Hayor grows up, he meets (other people in plot of this MMO) and he helps em reach their goals. (if we see the plot going towards warfare and crap), Hayor would design wepons, create blueprints for the weps....plan tactics of (different twists in plot).

Last edited by Sayor on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:50 am

omg what i told u about spelling my name not correctly? v.v

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:53 am

pipoca77 wrote:omg what i told u about spelling my name not correctly? v.v

I beg you pardon, I have edited it.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:55 am

Sayor wrote:
    pipoca77 wrote:omg what i told u about spelling my name not correctly? v.v

I beg you pardon, I have edited it.

its ok xD well it wasnt really necessary at all o.o

edit 1: i spelled something wrong i didnt actually told u i told that to castleman he made me a new name "popica" my beg my perdon too :P
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:15 am

ok maybe i can try how bout...

-F.A. user name: Pipoca77

-Name in the MMO:Exogenesis (more like a code name)

-Role wished to be played: i start as a relinquished kid with no family,friends or anybody to help me, i start as adam kid and and i end as a professional rogue mercenary(some1 who's payed to kill other people i guess)

-Personality Traits: Silent,wise, some1 not so social.

-Role in MMO: I start as a kid and when i was alone in a forest i get ambushed by a group of hooded strangers with dagger, find me really weak and he asks me if i wanna get stronger. I learn the art of assassination and in one of my missions as a murderer i stole a scroll with a secret curse ,by acident i got cursed and i get surround my a wierd purple aura.(Lets speed up the story)I betray and murder all my friends for some reason and then i take my masters hood and mask and i sould bound it so nobody else could see my face.After that i find my real potential and i move to a town wich where all the other characters of the MMO live and i get famous as a great mercenary and i get secretly paid to kill others.

something like this? o.o

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:29 am

Niiihce. Much better Pipoca. Well done. Tell you what Sold, I can/ You can post up "Profiles" on top of this topic, of if necessary, you can Create another Topic with the Final Versions of Each of out chars' info. How does that sound? Lets hope this goes according to plan...
    On the side Note: Sold, Its okay! Chillax for a while. Nobody said that just because I draw abstracts, I cant draw portraits/human postures. I CAN and as a matter of fact, I am quite skilled at drawing characters. Tell you what, I will post a drawing I will make soon in the Arts Section of the Forum.

Last edited by Sayor on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:30 am

what is the plan exactly?

edit1: when i thought about the mask from the story i was thinking about the hood i draw lol

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:34 am

No problem at all. Im sure Sold and other artists would appreciate further help. To be precise, whice hood Specifically are you talking about? Perhaps a Link would be helpful.

EDIT: Kewl. If you want, we could certainly put that on your char's head :)

Last edited by Sayor on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:35 am

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:16 am

I can hardly explain to you how I want my own character to look like correctly, and learning the drawing characters thing is way important to me. I personally think of it as more important as pretty much everything else right now. Maybe that's why...

Oh, and btw, I would be glad to help you with the coloring thing. I can only do very basic stuff, but I think I could be of some help. e.e

pipoca77 wrote:ok maybe i can try how bout...

-F.A. user name: Pipoca77

-Name in the MMO:Exogenesis (more like a code name)

-Role wished to be played: i start as a relinquished kid with no family,friends or anybody to help me, i start as adam kid and and i end as a professional rogue mercenary(some1 who's payed to kill other people i guess)

-Personality Traits: Silent,wise, some1 not so social.

-Role...

^ Also, unexpectedness.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 am

unexpectedness means..? o.o my english fkin suck

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:08 am

Excellent. Tag team Duo!~~ Sayor+Sold!! Yea! now we're talking. Its okay sold, i understand. You want to feel accomplished and basicall "learn" how to master humanoid figuires. Fine by me. :)
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:52 pm

;P

I hope my mediocre coloring skills will make this something great, then. ._.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:28 am

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? Death_10

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? Death_11

i attempted to colour dead master from black rock shooter
    its not recent i amde this last year but i remember i used paint tool sai to colour

agentdoni
    agentdoni

Post by agentdoni Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 am

LOL Sayor your such a topic creator ...think now you were suppose to be a writer or something..cause you have a creative mind..xD^_^
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Post by NKDZ Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:43 am

Woah Pip that looks awesome
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:10 am

thanks
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 am

You're telling me you made that?

Okay, that's final. I'm officially giving it up. Let's leave things like that to talented people. Screw what the motherfucking baron said, s-c-r-e-w it. It's hopeless. If even you (no offense) can make stuff like that...

Bwah, and I thought only japanese superhumans would be able to draw stuff like that. -.-

If you made that... Really, really, really, really, really good work, pipoca. It's hard to believe you actually made that. In other words, I would call "stolen" if I weren't such a nice guy. I googled the character and didn't see that particular picture anywhere anyway.

I wonder, though, why did you ask your art teacher to colour this, when you apparently can do it way better yourself? I mean, that picture is really high quality perfect stuff. ah well, fakk it. Other people, many other people, spent months to reach a level that doesn't even slightly compare to that picture and here you are saying "Oh, I made that last year and I kinda remember I used paint studio SAI".

Last edited by Sold Out on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Post by NKDZ Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:34 am

Canz I be an artist?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 am