Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+4
NKDZ
agentdoni
Sold Out
pipoca77
8 posters

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 am

You think you are the most detested or defeated artist? See my new Art Topic. >"(
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:38 am

Sold Out wrote:You're telling me you made that?

Okay, that's final. I'm officially giving it up. Let's leave things like that to talented people. Screw what the motherfucking baron said, s-c-r-e-w it. It's hopeless. If even you (no offense) can make stuff like that...

Bwah, and I thought only japanese superhumans would be able to draw stuff like that. -.-

If you made that... Really, really, really, really, really good work, pipoca. It's hard to believe you actually made that. In other words, I would call "stolen" if I weren't such a nice guy. I googled the character and didn't see that particular picture anywhere anyway.

I wonder, though, why did you ask your art teacher to colour this, when you apparently can do it way better yourself? I mean, that picture is really high quality perfect stuff. ah well, fakk it. Other people, many other people, spent months to reach a level that doesn't even slightly compare to that picture and here you are saying "Oh, I made that last year and I kinda remember I used paint studio SAI".

lawl its called toturials

and u can just make that in like 4 days , basically it is like photoshop , also the the prorgam made the background by itself

about the asking my art teatcher thingy well i didnt had paint tool sai at the time ( i deletedit) so i heard he knew how to colour shit so i asked him since people liked so much my draw?he also was the one who told me about paint tool sai. its strange how a art teatcher knows so much about tenchology anyways v.v''

Last edited by pipoca77 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:53 am

You know what Sold.I dont want anyone doing my coloring for me. I MUST master this new skill I dont care if i dont have a tablet! It will take a little longer to paint cuz of excessive zooming BUT I WILL DO IT!!! I WILL MASTER SAI! I will practice no matter how long it takes! >.^
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:55 am

Sayor wrote:You know what Sold.I dont want anyone doing my coloring for me. I MUST master this new skill I dont care if i dont have a tablet! It will take a little longer to paint cuz of excessive zooming BUT I WILL DO IT!!! I WILL MASTER SAI! I will practice no matter how long it takes! >.^

as i said paint tool sai isnt that so hard as u thought

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:57 am

Im trying to figuire out this l-a-y-e-r thing -.- Looks like some kind of basic thing without which pro painters always use...
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:01 am

Sayor wrote:Im trying to figuire out this l-a-y-e-r thing -.- Looks like some kind of basic thing without which pro painters always use...

its stuff like.. what coems after what in your sight

its sumthing like...

layer 1: backGround

layer2:character lines

layer 3:charactercolours

stuff like that

NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Post by NKDZ Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:16 am

This guy's head be lookin too large for his body but I don't care cuz I only just realised that after i finished everything so let's just say that he's chibi D:

MAI CHARACTER
    Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 2 5567706404_643599ff64_b

Last edited by NKDZ on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:55 am

Sweet. Pipoca's initiative is finally paying off :) Fantastic
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:03 am

what paying off menas? >_<
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am

Bah, what the hell, seeing as you're all drawing shizzle, I might draw some shiz of my own.

Ookay, this is nowhere near as good as Pip/NKDZ's standard, but what the hell, I might get there someday ^^

Quality's a little off, I sketched it in about 2 hours, then uploaded it onto my laptop via my Macbook camera XD

I might Flash it, if I were any good, or if I knew how. If any of you'z wanted to flash this shiz it'd be cool.

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 2 Photo_10
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 am

nice!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Oh nice! Wanna scan it and PM me? If u want I could practice my raw painting skills on it. :) I am interested cuz of the definite lineart.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:10 pm

sayor dont screw it up tho xD i expect a beast painting ok?
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Yeah, that's the problem, I don't have a scanner ^^
    hence I had to take the pic with my Macbook photobooth camera XP
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Lol Ranger your character's proportions are really good and the creases and folds are sweet but you just needa work on the face a bit
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:47 am

Oi, pipoca, wouldcha mind finding that tutorial that helped you make that picture? Especially the work on the hair is far from simple.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:22 am

i saw many uc ant just learn colouring and how to use all the tools in one single video
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 am

I figured you followed a single tutorial for that one, but apparently I was mistaken. Some of that is pretty darn professional. I still have trouble believing you made that. A lot.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 am

All right scratch that previous character, I have a new one :D
    Lucian Black
    Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 2 5568813578_7ec3b9c669_b
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:39 am

I also have another sketch o.o

Might be hard to make out, though. It's just a knight sitting on a bench, resting his chin on his interlocked fingers ^^

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 2 Photo_11
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 am

nice both of u

ranger and nk

melikez :DD

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Glad we are getting some cooperation. So far, everyone is going smoothly. I will try and sqeeze in some of ur drawings in and try and paint em. ....
    ._. man i wish i had a drawing tablet atm.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:20 pm

whose drawings? mine? me do not haz any drawingz

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Its k. Describe to the artist. Literally! Come on dude. Describe ur char to me as detailed as possible! Ima make u a S-T-A-R A_A
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Serious face. Long Brown hair. Brown eyes. Any random school uniform (anime style).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:15 pm