Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

3 posters

Action 52 - the worst 52 games u would ever play...

pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Action 52 - the worst 52 games u would ever play... Empty Action 52 - the worst 52 games u would ever play...

Post by pipoca77 Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:36 am

Hey guys i wanted to show u all a wierd... series of games called "action 52". If you alredy know it , then u alredy know just how bad and fked up it is...What it is? Its a series of 52 "incredible" games.

First of all, i will tell how this abomination was priced when it was orignally for sale in 1991, it's price was 200$(199,00$ ...) Anyways, it was released by active enterprises and another refrence to how bad these games are, after the releasing of this game , the developers closed that 5 years old coporation or what ever the hell that was...

Here is a gamplay/commentary for the video:

Im gonna tell you the worst facts of a few of these games... the worst of them all of course.

Ooze-There was prize of 104000$ prize for who ever gets to level 5 but there's a problem.. once u reach level 3 there is a glitch wich makes the level uncompletable..

Fire Breather- When u choose 1 player gameplay u are a dragon that has to kill another dragon that doesnt move , that sleeping dragon was supose to be the 2nd player's dragon.. what kind of game is that?? >:\

Illuminator- The problem starts alredy on level 1. It's a game like rambo on the video. And when u kill all the enemies you thought u was getting to level 2? Well u was wrong, once u kill them the screen gets black and then comes to normal and they respawn..fkin magic...

Alfredo- This game is a glitch alredy on the whole series , once u select it on the list it will never works for you the game will always crash... lol

Storm Over the Desert- You are an tank, the enemie is a is a character that is supose to be Saddam Hussein but in this game it is named as "Satan Hussein" and a few more tanks... thats a great name right there.. wtf... and you are actually a tank that really cant die and when u try to hit Saddam he doesnt dies too... awesome

Star Evil- When i first saw the title on the list i thought its name was "Starevil" but anyways , if u dunno anything about this game well then u are screwed, because on this one u are a spaceship shooting at enemies and on the start of every level there is alredy a huge floating block in front of u and when u hit it u die... and if u are lvel 2 u have to play level 1 again... so amazing.

Tell me what u think , is this a worth game of that price? I would rather pay for worlds of warcraft >.<

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Action 52 - the worst 52 games u would ever play... Empty Re: Action 52 - the worst 52 games u would ever play...

Post by Sold Out Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 am

Watch the AVGN episdoe about it. Far more enjoyable AND funny.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Action 52 - the worst 52 games u would ever play... Empty Re: Action 52 - the worst 52 games u would ever play...

Post by pipoca77 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:34 am

AVGN? can u send me a link?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Dear god... What were the ''Great Ones'' thinking?! ._.'
    Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Squad : Zombie Apocalypse Crew

Post by Darkpowerz Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 am

Thats funny, Sold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:35 pm