Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

5 posters

the most impossible game you would ever play ( sersiously its rly hard!!)

pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

the most impossible game you would ever play ( sersiously its rly hard!!) Empty the most impossible game you would ever play ( sersiously its rly hard!!)

Post by pipoca77 Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:31 am

OK this game is called "Mushihimesama" you are in some kind of space shift and you have to dodge... alot... of.. purple ballz... one single hit can kill you lol

didnt belieave me?

check this out:

the most impossible game you would ever play ( sersiously its rly hard!!) Ultispam

see... its fkin impossible BUT CHECK THIS OUT THIS GUY MADE IT WITHOUT GETTING KILLED O_O on ultra mode..

Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Squad : Zombie Apocalypse Crew

the most impossible game you would ever play ( sersiously its rly hard!!) Empty Re: the most impossible game you would ever play ( sersiously its rly hard!!)

Post by Darkpowerz Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:06 am

Holy ******************************.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

the most impossible game you would ever play ( sersiously its rly hard!!) Empty Re: the most impossible game you would ever play ( sersiously its rly hard!!)

Post by pipoca77 Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:18 am

told you.. i tried in my cousin's house lol..
    Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Post by Darkpowerz Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:26 pm

I am so NOT gonna try that. <o<
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:26 am

good lol
    Wisna
    Wisna

Post by Wisna Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:32 am

Looks fun, where can I play it?
    Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Post by Darkpowerz Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:42 am

Its on the PlayStation 2.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 am

It's funny, because this is a close neighbour to a game i really want to play some time =D

The above game series actually has got a strong concentration on storylines (and epic soundtracks =D)
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Location : In the united states, which is on Earth, which is in Canada.

Post by Avocado lad Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:49 am

I've seen my brother BEAT it o.o It was ridiculous and my brother is asian, an actual asian, from China, so it makes sense that he can beat it 8D
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:53 am

Once more proving that the Chinese and the Japanese can dodge the rain :D

No really, I will try out lunatic mode on perfect cherry blossom as soon as i have it.
    Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Post by Darkpowerz Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:51 am

I want the guy from the video to be my pilot if I ever end up in an asteroid field.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:55 am

He won't be. He is way too busy dodging the rain.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:48 am

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:50 am