The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

Trollolol - Bad video games

Sold Out
    Admin

Trollolol - Bad video games

Post by Sold Out on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 pm

So, I was bored and I kinda didn't feel like continuing the Rosa pic today, so... I have been playing a game I almost only remember for being horrible, today. I actually just thought "hey, that game sucked sooo bad, I want to play it RIGHT NOW!". So I searched the house - twice - aaaand I found it. And oh boy... "Digimon World". Or "Worlds". Whatever. So, it's like a mixture of Tamagotchi and a stat-based RPG where you need to build a full town. Yes. I last played it when I was 6 or 7 or so. But the opening speech is just the best thing evar: When choosing "New Game", you get this Professor Oak kind of dialogue almost everyone remembers from Pokemon. And the first question you get is "Do you have a Digivice?" (a kind of Tamagotchi thing that was oh-so popular in Japan for a while.) So I choose "NO." in the dropdown menu. Next question I get is "Do you have any friends?" - Again, same dropdown menu. If you say yes, he just continues as if nothing happened.

Oh, by the way, I played it, too. And there's this evolving system that depends on how well you did and how well it listens and all that crap - literally crap, because if the thing needs to take a dump every 5 minutes. But I digress. For example the little yellow dinosaur guy you get at the start turns to a slightly bigger and then to a very big yellow dinosaur on the standard path. Don't ask me why I bother. - So, I kinda don't stick to the rules in video games. Like, ever. I managed to make a two-foot yellow dinosaur guy into a Centaur wearing a helmet by training and all that stuff. And then my Centaur, which I played on an ideal route, was about to die of old age (something like max 30 days of age before the guise die permanently. Then you need to start a new one, which is the worst part about it.). So I contradicted *all* the training I did until it was an ass that would not listen to any command and THEN I force-fed it gigantic steaks for 20 minutes. And because of that it turned into a human-sized android that looks like Terminator and has the powers of Magneto. Oh, and it also has plasma swords. True story, bro.

What I'm trying to say here is: I would make a good parent. I just love the idea of feeding my children steaks until they turn into a robot with plasma swords and magnetic powers.

Also, you can later in the game buy Port-a-potties. And if your Digimon needs to take a dump, you can just let it EAT THE TOILET and then it doesn't have to go anymore. What, in the flying, f*ck?

Also, f**king magnets, how do they work? D:<

Re: Trollolol - Bad video games

Post by PsychoxLetter on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Omg. I get the total same about like any game. I want my baby to live a happy life. ;v; even if my baby is a labrador or something.
    I don't think I'd make the best actual parent though. ^^ little kids drive me crazy. And babysitting. Dear lord. :<
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 am

Well, I got exactly what I wanted: To magically turn the thing into a Cyborg. And that's probably why I ain't a babysitter: I would try to turn the kids into my personal robot army. :D

EDIT: ... of DOOM.

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Post by NKDZ on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm

There's no type of food better than meat.
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:51 pm

LOLOL A FUCKING DIGIMON THAT HAS TO TAKE A DUMP? WHAT THE FUCK?

IK its a dinosaur but still thats pretty much what Digifags are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:36 am