Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+4
Gloria of Greenguard
Xin
Sold Out
pipoca77
8 posters

Creepypasta Thread

Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Creepypasta Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Creepypasta Thread

Post by Xin Tue May 17, 2011 11:46 am

That shit ain't creepy...to me at least :P Maybe I'll watch some more entries too.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Wed May 18, 2011 6:59 am

hehe i loved it!

sold this could be a good horror movie if it was a little bit more scarier than it actually is o.O

and i think this one is some kind of secret entry?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Thu May 19, 2011 3:57 am

Always check the backgrounds. It's essential during these. You will often notice that Slender is staring at them. You remember the early episode in the car? Yeah, there is a reason why he wanted to drive away right that moment.

Also, all in all - some episodes were just made to stretch the storyline, but it was still very good. And about your horror movie sentence... I have never seen a creepy horror movie, but this was good.

Also, #40 is not the last episode - they're still making the entries.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Thu May 19, 2011 6:20 am

sold cant u just change the title to humm idk? "Creepy stuff discution"? or something?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:32 am

Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Okay, I give, where is he in that one?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:01 pm

... What?

These two are stories you can read, too. The ones I posted are just very well vocalized versions. -.-'

Anyway, here are the stories for those of you who like to read.

Candle Cove:
    Candle Cove

NetNostalgia Forum – Television (local)

Skyshale033
    Subject: Candle Cove local kid’s show?
    Does anyone remember this kid’s show? It was called Candle Cove and I must have been 6 or 7. I never found reference to it anywhere so I think it was on a local station around 1971 or 1972. I lived in Ironton at the time. I don’t remember which station, but I do remember it was on at a weird time, like 4:00 PM.

mike_painter65
    Subject: Re: Candle Cove local kid’s show?
    it seems really familiar to me…..i grew up outside of ashland and was 9 yrs old in 72. candle cove…was it about pirates? i remember a pirate marionete at the mouth of a cave talking to a little girl

Skyshale033
    YES! Okay I’m not crazy! I remember Pirate Percy. I was always kind of scared of him. He looked like he was built from parts of other dolls, real low-budget. His head was an old porcelain baby doll, looked like an antique that didn’t belong on the body. I don’t remember what station this was! I don’t think it was WTSF though.

Jaren_2005
    Sorry to ressurect this old thread but I know exactly what show you mean, Skyshale. I think Candle Cove ran for only a couple months in ‘71, not ‘72. I was 12 and I watched it a few times with my brother. It was channel 58, whatever station that was. My mom would let me switch to it after the news. Let me see what I remember.

It took place in Candle cove, and it was about a little girl who imagined herself to be friends with pirates. The pirate ship was called the Laughingstock, and Pirate Percy wasn’t a very good pirate because he got scared too easily. And there was calliope music constantly playing. Don’t remember the girl’s name. Janice or Jade or something. Think it was Janice.

Skyshale033
    Thank you Jaren!!! Memories flooded back when you mentioned the Laughingstock and channel 58. I remember the bow of the ship was a wooden smiling face, with the lower jaw submerged. It looked like it was swallowing the sea and it had that awful Ed Wynn voice and laugh. I especially remember how jarring it was when they switched from the wooden/plastic model, to the foam puppet version of the head that talked.

mike_painter65
    ha ha i remember now too. do you remember this part skyshale: “you have…to go…INSIDE.”

Skyshale033
    Ugh mike, I got a chill reading that. Yes I remember. That’s what the ship always told Percy when there was a spooky place he had to go in, like a cave or a dark room where the treasure was. And the camera would push in on Laughingstock’s face with each pause. YOU HAVE… TO GO… INSIDE. With his two eyes askew and that flopping foam jaw and the fishing line that opened and closed it. Ugh. It just looked so cheap and awful.

You guys remember the villain? He had a face that was just a handlebar mustache above really tall, narrow teeth.

kevin_hart
    i honestly, honestly thought the villain was pirate percy. i was about 5 when this show was on. nightmare fuel.

Jaren_2005
    That wasn’t the villain, the puppet with the mustache. That was the villain’s sidekick, Horace Horrible. He had a monocle too, but it was on top of the mustache. I used to think that meant he had only one eye.

But yeah, the villain was another marionette. The Skin-Taker. I can’t believe what they let us watch back then.

kevin_hart
    jesus h. christ, the skin taker. what kind of a kids show were we watching? i seriously could not look at the screen when the skin taker showed up. he just descended out of nowhere on his strings, just a dirty skeleton wearing that brown top hat and cape. and his glass eyes that were too big for his skull. christ almighty.

Skyshale033
    Wasn’t his top hat and cloak all sewn up crazily? Was that supposed to be children’s skin?

mike_painter65
    Yeah, I think so. Remember his mouth didn’t open and close, his jaw just slid back and forth. i remember the little girl said “why does your mouth move like that” and the skin-taker didn’t look at the girl but at the camera and said “TO GRIND YOUR SKIN”.

Skyshale033
    I’m so relieved that other people remember this terrible show!

I used to have this awful memory, a bad dream I had where the opening jingle ended, the show faded in from black, and all the characters were there, but the camera was just cutting to each of their faces, and they were just screaming, and the puppets and marionettes were flailing spastically, and just all screaming, screaming. The girl was just moaning and crying like she had been through hours of this. I woke up many times from that nightmare. I used to wet the bed when I had it.

kevin_hart
    i don’t think that was a dream. i remember that. i remember that was an episode.

Skyshale033
    No no no, not possible. There was no plot or anything, I mean literally just standing in place crying and screaming for the whole show.

kevin_hart
    maybe i’m manufacturing the memory because you said that, but i swear to god i remember seeing what you described. they just screamed.

Jaren_2005
    Oh God. Yes. The little girl, Janice, I remember seeing her shake. And the Skin-Taker screaming through his gnashing teeth, his jaw careening so wildly I thought it would come off its wire hinges. I turned it off and it was the last time I watched. I ran to tell my brother and we didn’t have the courage to turn it back on.

mike_painter65
    I visited my mom today at the nursing home. I asked her about when i was little in the early 70s, when i was 8 or 9 and if she remembered a kid’s show, candle cove. She said she was surprised i could remember that and I asked why, and she said “Because i used to think it was so strange that you said ‘I’m gona go watch candle cove now mom’ and then you would tune the TV to static and just watch dead air for 30 minutes. you had a big imagination with your little pirate show.”

The Portraits:

There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After a what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning. As he looked around, he was suprised to see the walls adorned by many portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.

Face down in an unfamiliar bed, he turned blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.

Last edited by Sold Out on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 pm

I spent the whole time looking for scary skinny man... That's what I was asking.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Updated my previous reply.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 am

haha candle cove i was searching about that on school today| what a coincidence

sold i still dont understand the story about candle cove i listen to the video and stuff and still.. nothing
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:33 am

Well, the idea is that candle cove was a really, really creepy kids show in the 70s. In one episode, for example, all the characters where just screaming.

But here's the catch: Even though multiple people watched it, there was no "Candle Cove" show. The kinds who watched it back in the day watched nothing but static. It was all in their heads.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:59 am

sold have u tried the luna game? :D
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 am

No?
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 am

then get your finger out of your pants and double click on the download buttomn u will found on the internet...
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 am

I certainly won't.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:11 am

r u scared...?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 am

No, I don't want to DL that strange colorful MMO crap called "Luna". >.>
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 am

its not a MMO wtf???? its a game u will enjoy ... and probably destroy your computer a little o3o
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 am

"The End is Neigh..."
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:14 am

Gimme a link. All I get when searching Luna is a crabby MMO.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 am

search "Luna/The end is neigh download :P
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:19 am

Liiiiink.