Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+4
NKDZ
agentdoni
Sold Out
pipoca77
8 posters

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Close enough
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we?

Post by Xin Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:47 pm

school uniforms.....

very anime
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Post by NKDZ Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:52 pm

If anyone would like me to help them draw their characters, I don't mind : D

I just can't draw bewbs.
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Poor fellow starts hyperventilating every time he tries :-/
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Okay time for my character's thingamajigs

FallenArmy Username: NKDZ
    Wanted Title/ Name in the MMO:Xavier Kayoz
    Role wished to be played: Anti-Hero
    Personality Traits: Mysterious, Intelligent, Arrogant, Prefers to do things alone
    Stats (Lowest 1-5 Highest)
    Strength: 3
    Speed: 4
    Intelligence: 6
    Agility: 3
    Cuddlyness: 1
    Evilness: 5
    Tsundere-ness: 5

Suggested/ Requested MMO Character's Visualization:
    Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 3 5573575537_96f039228b_b

Last edited by NKDZ on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:14 am

lmao if you drew it urself wuts the point of asking sayor to do it? to clr it?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:29 am

Ergh. I really need to progress on my character. But in order to do that I would need to learn how to make like... anything. e.e

But at least I was able to give a description. And maybe I will find the time to work on her soon. Because right no, I have literally no time for anything.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 am

Howz about give Sold and me a break? I mean im sure neither of us even started our Own chars right? Lets see how it goes. Until then hold all your precious thoughts. Time to get some pacing done LETS DO THIS THING SOLD!
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm all revved up on this, I can't stop drawing.
    and I always colour it myself, don't need anyone to do eet for meh 8D. I'm just posting it for the sake of excitement.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 am

I would kind of need a lot more of skill (because I easily get outdone by most of ya) and time because I often get home at around 9 pm right now, I need a school/ traineeship/ weird hybrid soon. And from the shitload of those out there, I have to choose one. Basically, tomorrow. And that decision is going to change my whole career and I have no idea what I want to do either. OH, and if I have one of those, I need an internship in some company in a fitting area and also, frankly, a drivers' license and a car. Because the next school is so far away, it takes me 45 minutes to get there. And I can't take the bus, because that would mean getting up at 3 am. Maybe that gives you an idea why it's still going to take quite a while until I can take care of you OR my hobby of maybe finally making a picture that doesn't suck; I tried drawing a character recently and I, officially, draw like a grade schooler. I apparently get outdone by all of you, easily. (btw, congratulations, makes me proud that you do so well and that this forum served you as a reason to try, for a part.)

P.S. The time I took to write this down is time I don't have right now.

Yours truly,
    Sold.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:03 am

HOLY CRAP thats indeed a lot of work and time management. Good luck with ur constantly changing life sold. As for me! I will revv up MY drawings fast. Lets get rolling folks! Im running overtime.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Good luck on that : D I hope to see your drawings soon.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Yea

Sayor if you already have this planned out, mind including the details of what your character is going to look like? Or are you going to surprise us? Same with you Sold.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm currently making a side view of my character. Will post it ASAP
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:11 am

Voila!
    Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 3 5576187367_302bc5fb20_b
    OR
    Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 3 5576800259_26d1b5cfd8_b

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Eww, he's 4 inches shorter than me. :D SHORTSTUFF <w<
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:00 pm

ur tall e_e
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:32 am

Nah, you're just a dwarf.

6'3" here.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:37 am

I'm asian, sue me.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:50 am

"Asian" is not a very descriptive term. I have an Afghan guy in my class, and that's in Asia. And that guy is the same size as me.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:56 am

I'm Chinese then lol. Probably the shortest race of em all, with an exception of leprechauns...those tiny bastards...always stealing my socks.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 am

Tiny Bastards indeed....I have no more pots in my house o.e
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 am

Wuzzaaahhh!!!!! I changed his name to Strafe cuz my sister wanted me to :x
    Lets Get our MMO on the road shall we? - Page 3 5582360310_f3f607f580_b

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:52 am

Lol, ur too good. Makes me ashamed of my hopeless progress with digital painting.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:34 am

Thanks ^^ I'll give you a tip, since I know your a pencil and paper guy (just like moi =D) I'm sure you draw most of your work on paper and then scan it on computer and continue from there. Always use layers, it may be tedious at first but once you get the hang of it, it seriously a life saver. Usually I make one layer for the outline (after tracing the drawing) and then separate each part of the body (Like: Hair, Shirt,Skin, Eyes, Tones e.g.) with layers and colour them in with brushes. Personally, I prefer tones to be edgy and not faded, but thats just me. So if you ever wanna give edgy tones a shot, use a lasso tool (I'm not sure if SAI has it but PS certainly does) to shape out your tones and just use a massive brush to fill it in (Don't bother being neat cuz the lasso tool only lets you colour in the area you selected) and it makes a really nice tone shape. I see your artwork and the tones are by far one of the best i've seen, so good job on that. You have no problem with tones at all. I look forward to seeing more of your work. I wantz to be seein your character...I seem to be the only one posting. It feels...weird.

But you may also think, " When I draw characters the tones are all nice but all the guys/girls I draw look fugly D:"
    Well, I used to be like that. I'd post some of the fugly people (With crappy tones even) but they are too fugly to be seen. To me, I don't think watching tutorials or reading step-by-steps would help improve your art style by too much. I think it's better to go out and read tons and tons of manga, be it shounen, shoujo or even hentai ecchi, and observe their art styles and develop on that.

My advice may or may not help, but that's just the way I learn to draw.

P.S.I know 2/3rds of you bastards will tl;dr this lolz, you know who you are. At least you read this P.S.

P.S. 2 I still can't draw boobs. Damn it.I'm immature. Sue me, I'm 13.

Last edited by NKDZ on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:31 am