Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+2
Castle
pipoca77
6 posters

Lets get to know each others a little More: "Near Death Expiriences?"

pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Lets get to know each others a little More: "Near Death Expiriences?" Empty Lets get to know each others a little More: "Near Death Expiriences?"

Post by pipoca77 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Since it has been like 2000 brazillian years since i made a thread and 2 hours since i made my last comment, i was bored and had the idea of making another boring ass thread.

So this one is about telling stories of your life that are basically you getting in a situation that could actually kill you, if im not wrong stuff like that have happened to you at least once in your life so why not sharing it?

So here are some of my stories:

This happened on a weekend when i was like 5 or 6 years old, i was going to visit my aunt with my mother.
    When we arrived there, i asked my mother to leave me in the car alone because i didnt felt like leaving. So she left me there listening to the radio.
    My mother was taking too long and i was tired of listening to music and at that time i didn't know how to turn that car's radio off because it was full of buttomns and everything was in english( wish i didn't know how to read it at the time). So, i noticed that whenever my parents take off the keys from the lock that turns on the car, the radio simply shuts down. So, i tried that but for some reason i couldn't pull the key out so i tried to carefully turn it to left and for some reason the car ignited and started moving on reverse really fast , i didn't trigger the reverse or anything, it simply started going in reverse.
    For Some reason i didn't understand, the car simply got simply stopped in the middle of the yard but if it didn't stopped i would hit on the the trees of the forest right next to it and, what could have happened, to be honest i dont wanna think about it.
    I destroyed part of my aunt's backyard, and destroyed the back of my mother's car.Of course, my parents got extremly mad but, fuck it.
    On the next they, a technician tried doing exactly the same thing as i did, and the same shit happened, the car started moving in reverse at the speed of a rocket.
    At least the insurance paid all the damage but i still feel bad and probably i'm going to have DRIVINGCARphobia lol

With all this i really, really wanted you guys to share your stories also, i have 2 more situations but, i think this one was the most exciting...
    Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Lets get to know each others a little More: "Near Death Expiriences?" Empty Re: Lets get to know each others a little More: "Near Death Expiriences?"

Post by Castle Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Well. When I was born my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck several times to the point of me almost being born dead.
    That's the biggest thing. The rest I don't remember.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Lets get to know each others a little More: "Near Death Expiriences?" Empty Re: Lets get to know each others a little More: "Near Death Expiriences?"

Post by NKDZ Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:55 pm

I've never had any near death experiences. Cuz I'm a Ninja.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:42 am

NKDZ wrote:I've never had any near death experiences. Cuz I'm a Ninja.

FUCK.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:44 am

Yes you did. You're Chinese. That's a daily near-death-experience.

I'll have to think about mine. :X
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:56 am

Well...I failed an exam once...I guess that can be called a near-death experience.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 pm

NKDZ wrote:Well...I failed an exam once...I guess that can be called a near-death experience.

BITCH, PLEASE i already failed 3 exams xD
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:07 am

But you don't have Chinese parents.

Failing a test in this household is equivalent to treason.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:04 am

NKDZ wrote:But you don't have Chinese parents.

Failing a test in this household is equivalent to treason.

What makes it difrent? if i my parents knew they would have grounded me for lifetime e.e
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:25 am

Lol.

Makes caning sound like a dream.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 am

my mind is full of fuck.
    PsychoxLetter
    PsychoxLetter

Post by PsychoxLetter Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:09 am

ive nearly died in the sea quite a lot and once my friend and i got chased by ~~potential murderers or rapists~~ bu t otherwise nothing really
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:34 am

PsychoxLetter wrote:
    ive nearly died in the sea quite a lot and once my friend and i got chased by ~~potential murderers or rapists~~ bu t otherwise nothing really

oh nothing bad about that once i was stalked by my own teatcher on my way home, nothing i couldn't worry about.
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:10 pm

I got hit by a double-decker bus at 20mph on the way to school when I was 12.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:07 pm