Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

3 posters

Funny Manga.

Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Funny Manga. Empty Funny Manga.

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Sun May 08, 2011 10:59 am

I have just about given up on finding another anime for my, watch again list. So I am starting to look at mangas now. I found this one today where a top student gets stuck going to a high school full of tough guys, punks and bullies.

In one of the first chapters the guys have a bragging conversation about how bad they were in middle school. One says he was The Fireball of 2nd, another says he was The Monster of 3rd, yet another says he has never had a fight cause he looks so tough that no one messes with him in the first place. Another guy says all their reputations pale in comparison to his, but when they ask what his nickname was, they find he didn't have one.

Then one guy points at the protagonist of the story and asks, what about that guy? The protagonist says he was called errand boy and that he was always a upstanding student, and that he never really did any thing wrong except maybe for one time. He then tells a story of when he applied to a organized cooperative TV event to break the world record for domino stacking.

After a month or so of this event he got tired of it all and decided to just ruin the thing. So one night he walked into where the dominoes were set up and..(at this point a delinquent interrupted the story and asked if he knocked the dominoes down). He replied to the delinquent that he wouldn't do something THAT outrageous. And then proceeded to say: The world record was 37,042 dominoes. What I decided to do was apply some adhesive to the 34,042nd domino, so that it wouldn't fall.

I personally find this prank to be rather amusing.
    agentdoni
    agentdoni

Funny Manga. Empty Re: Funny Manga.

Post by agentdoni Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Is DIARY OF A WIMPY KID a Manga or a Book ? ^^
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue May 10, 2011 5:56 am

The one I was reading was a manga I believe.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Tue May 10, 2011 11:51 am

I love "Diary Of A Wimpy Kid."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 am