Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

3 posters

An AQWorlds clan... That Hates AQWorlds?

Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

An AQWorlds clan... That Hates AQWorlds? Empty An AQWorlds clan... That Hates AQWorlds?

Post by Castle Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Now, I want you lot to explain..
    You hate the game the brought us all together and is the cause of this clan..?
    Due to it being addictive, and costing money for really nice things? It's Just like reality. If you want something nice, put a lot of work into it, or spend money on it.

So, if it's addictive, why not limit yourself weekly to Friday releases or something rather than quitting and foul mouthing the game? ._.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

An AQWorlds clan... That Hates AQWorlds? Empty Re: An AQWorlds clan... That Hates AQWorlds?

Post by Sold Out Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 pm

When I made the site, I knew AQworlds sucked. I just wanted it to suck less. Instead I got a pretty nice forum.

Also, no. Not everything nice either needs a lot of work or costs money. And if you believe that, it's your problem, not mine or anyone else's.
    Castle
    Castle

An AQWorlds clan... That Hates AQWorlds? Empty Re: An AQWorlds clan... That Hates AQWorlds?

Post by Castle Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Nice things, you either work for them, or pay for them.. Figure of speech Sold.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:10 pm

And a wrong one, at that.

I'm sorry for being so harsh, but I have seen many interesting sites/ things by now that offer similar content for free (if you want to compare to AE games, at least.) If you enjoy AQW, do so. Please be careful about what you spend your money on, but if you really want it, your choice. As long as you enjoy it, do so. No-one can take that from you.

I figured the way I wrote it in my first reply might have sounded a bit harsh, but I really didn't think much of AQW when I made this site, and I am happy to have made it anyway. Sure, you sometimes meet nice people on AQW - the people here are the best (all of you). But in the last month or so of playing it, AQW and it's people went downhill even more in my eyes.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 am

I agree that for those with issues paying for things it has gone downhill. But, the game in itself hasn't.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:36 pm

I agree about spending money on it.
    I know some addict who spent at least $500 on it O.O I just left the room xD. I was member but that was cuz my cuz bought it for me. I wouldn't ever spend money myself on it.
    But otherwise, I can control myself, and dam, Range's advice is really kicking into me now o.o
    Grrr...
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:46 pm

I just enjoy awesome free stuff, thank you very much.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Who doesn't?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Apparently Castle.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Allow me 2 reinforce that "kicking in of ranger"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:25 am

I do enjoy awesome free stuff. My inventory is more than 90% Non mem stuff.
    I just like the special bonus classes. Plus.. my membership. With membership you have 99% less idiotic noobs asking "TRADE ACCOUNTZ!? YOO HAZ ALPHA PIRATE HOW!? GIVE ME PASS." ._.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:31 am

Castleman29 wrote:I do enjoy awesome free stuff. My inventory is more than 90% Non mem stuff.

You, sir, just don't get it.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:34 am

I suppose not.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Only 0.2% of my inventory is mem :/
    Bard for some reason, and SoM and mini milt.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:52 pm

SoM? Oh, Sword of Milt? o:
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:46 am

Yesh. I kept those two pets (other than my 3 AC ones) for the quests since they work in your inventory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:10 pm