Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+3
Xin
Sold Out
Castle
7 posters

What are your goals in this clan/community?

Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

What are your goals in this clan/community?  Empty What are your goals in this clan/community?

Post by Castle Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:22 am

What are your goals here?
    Do you eventually want to become an admin like I do?

Or maybe Over rule Sold and take over?

Possibly ban everyone and completely kill the forum?

Tell me! :D
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

What are your goals in this clan/community?  Empty Re: What are your goals in this clan/community?

Post by Sold Out Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 am

Well, me, as your god-emperor admin wouldn't have any goals I would achieve on this training ground forum, just having fun letting my puppets dance to my every word seeing people enjoy this site; this forum is, after all, meant to rule the world via a death-cult be a nice, friendly, open-minded community.

Excuse me, I have to join my blood with the ancients in order to become a god eat supper now. Have an enjoyable evening.

All glory to Sold Out! All glory to your god-emperor of mankind! Burn the heretic! Kill the mutant! Purge the unclean!

- Signed, your friendly window-washing community.
    Castle
    Castle

What are your goals in this clan/community?  Empty Re: What are your goals in this clan/community?

Post by Castle Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:47 am

The red text seems like a happy happy fun time.

But you know of my simple goal.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:36 pm

I want become potty-trained :D
    PsychoxLetter
    PsychoxLetter

Post by PsychoxLetter Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Omg taylor you're like making me repeat school.
    'what are your goals and aims and what job do you want and what is your whole lifes plan' dhdfjfkd idfk yet e___e
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Post by NKDZ Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 pm

I do not have any particular goal whatsoever on this forum. I just want to draw.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 am

find a pronography director in here and relate to him so we can have something in common
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:46 am

*whistles*

Good thing that's not my profession, or anything I would have ever done just for the lulz. You know, I am a trustworthy person who has never even heard of the term pron, and I am sure we totally wouldn't be able to talk to me about that. So much so, in fact, that I would recommend you to bring this subject up next to me, so I can just show you how lacking I am of knowledge in this area.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:16 am

^ Seems Legit.
    Also, speaking of Admins/mods whatever happened to Ranger? :c
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:58 pm

My reason for being part of this forum?: Started out as the first and only clan I have ever been in. I was in it not long after it started, have been in it a long time, and it would be a shame to leave now.

What I want to do on this forum?: I want to read interesting stories from various parts of the world and post random posts about my life.

What do I do to be useful to this forum?: Absolutely nothing. I once tried to step down from my position as one of the leaders of the clan for this very reason. But since I seem to do "nothing" better than any one else available, I currently still seem to have a strong grasp on the position despite being absent for a couple months.

What role/roles do I fill in the clan?: #1. Clan Mother (in other words just be nice to every one). #2. Fantasy target number two, for the clan pervs (number one is Sold Out, despite being a guy). #3 Every once in a while I provide words of wisdom, share favorite quotes, or provide a point of view slightly different from others.

Future plans?: None in particular. Unless watching the forum die a slow painful death counts as a plan.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 am

pronography= videos about 2 or more people being pros
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:11 am

GoG, this clan isn't dying D:<
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:05 pm

I wanna grow 10 ft tall.

And I'm not talking about my height...o.o

(I bet Pip would understand that joke :P)
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:25 am

We all got that. xD
    I've got the simplest goal in here then. O: Just to eventually become one of the rulers of this place. >:D
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:58 am

of course its dying :P
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:23 pm

I wanna rule this place with Taylor then.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Mwahahah. >:D Actually I'd just be happy with mini-meing with Sold and working as an awesome admin. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:02 am