Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+3
pipoca77
Xin
Gloria of Greenguard
7 posters

To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders

To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders - Page 2 Empty Re: To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Nothing like good ol' respect and brag rights. Perfect for Sub...his insticts of room hops...the sky is the limits...woah! look! he's changing!! he's into the wild state!!! YWAAAHHHCHH!! GAHAHAHAWAAA!!

SUB: UNBOUND!
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders - Page 2 Empty Re: To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders

Post by Xin Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:06 pm

lolwut? jk jk
    that's exactly sub
    ~jokes bro

but do all matches have to be 5pm forum time?
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:12 pm

LOooooool noooooooooooooo.

What I wrote earlier is not an actual match that is going to happen. Its just an example of how match announcements could be written/posted.
    Fiana
    Fiana

Post by Fiana Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:22 am

We could surely arrange such thing, so lets knock heads together and find out a time to do it.

Then make a thread on this forum and its set.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Oooh xD. Well, let's now enforce that example. I'm pumped let's start this thing. So how we gonna decide how the fights are? Are we doing that thing Ranger did in "PVP Tournament"?
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:52 pm

I don't know about tournaments yet. But the squad leaders should at least contact each other and figure out a place to meet so they can plan a battle. I am going to make a topic that will make it so we can see who all the squad leaders are.

Some one wrote about this before I think. Probably ranger. For squad battles.

1: Both squads meet in the same room (max of 5 players each).
    2: The squads line up on either side of the room and get qd for pvp .
    3: Warzone comes up and a player joins, then player that is across from them joins.

Team 1.............Team 2
    GoG..................Sayor
    Xin...................Castleman
    Babe................Seinsaber

First GoG joins, then Sayor, Xin, Castleman, Babe and Seinsaber. In that order.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Yup it was ranger in a topic by me: Dawn of a new PvP or ...sth like that...
    and yes, I guess this is the most efficient of executing this sort of wars.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Sayor, you're still in noodles right?
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:37 pm

I believe he wanted to join GoG, I told him it was fine, as long as I've got you, Xin, I'm fine. We don't need a big squad to be happy.. do we?

Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:02 pm

I don't even need a squad to be happy.
    All I need is love I love you

Lol, corny much?
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:37 pm

You're right.. but Noodles Are Love.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Noodles are love and tasty afro
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 pm

So, Gloria, change my name in this thread.. and your signature. If you will. Oh, also, has the color: Dark Blue Been claimed yet?
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Fri May 06, 2011 4:02 am

I took the liberty to edit it myself. I'm sure Gloria won't mind. Sorry if she does.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Fri May 06, 2011 11:31 am

She probably won't. She does however need to edit the Status.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Hmph Hmph...squads pfft
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri May 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Rude, join apocalyptics 8D

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Not to be rude but never gonna happen. I don't know why I would need a squad. Take THAT to the bank and cash in. Hmph
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Fri May 06, 2011 1:20 pm

You'd need a squad to cover your back. Or you'll end up like Osama Dead Laden.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri May 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Sold Out wrote: We do not tolerate death.

tisk tisk
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Fri May 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Indeed. Tsk tsk.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Well I can watch MEHSELF!
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Fri May 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Mhm, who'll watch your enemies at the same time? Not to be 'rude' but only I can watch both. Being the Guardian of the Underworlds gate... It's my job. :P
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Fri May 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Just let Castle be a moron, maybe he will understand after his first official 24 hour ban.

Laughing about death and a nation partying death is just sickening. If you were raised a Christian or if you have a brain (less likely) you should've figured out how to behave by now.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Wut? I don't wanna. I can do anything by myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:13 pm