Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+3
pipoca77
Xin
Gloria of Greenguard
7 posters

To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders

Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders Empty To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Even if the squads end up not being an official part of fallen army. There is nothing keeping us from meeting together in-game
    to form squads.

You should PM one of the other squad leaders and arrange a time/server/room for your squads to meet in and battle. You could also go around and invite people in-game to form squads to battle you.

People who consider themselves good PvPers collect in battleon-4311 in some servers. This was not a planned thing in the beginning as far as I know. You could possibly do the same sort of thing for squad battles and designate a specific room for squads to meet in to compete. Or even several rooms since it would involve more people than individual PvP
    (battleons 3565-3570 for example).

Since Sold pretty much wants nothing to do with AQWorlds these days. It is best if you take initiative and get things started yourself.

I am open to being part of a squad. If you want me to join one let me know.

P.S Sold. I made sure to do this in the Random topic section instead of the Clan Talk section. Please treat this like any other random topic (as if it were about anime or somthing).
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders Empty Re: To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders

Post by Xin Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:33 pm

wow very smart of you gloria (:
    i will take initiative in this
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders Empty Re: To: Castle and all other would be Squad Leaders

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:35 pm

pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:39 pm

eeeeh im with this too
    Fiana
    Fiana

Post by Fiana Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 am

Im sure we could arrange something fun, will be all ears and dont hesitate to PM me if you would like to challenge us.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:29 am

Oh, sheesh. Gloria. You do remember you are a leader, rite? You can choose if it's an official part or not. ^_^
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:51 am

fiana was the leader of the squad i was in :P
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 am

I understand all of this.. But my Official noodle squad is basically gone.. after all the trouble, and fighting...
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:45 am

caslt e can join gloria's o.o
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:25 am

NO! Noodle squad is still ALIVE!

How could you say such a thing? Castle, I am ashamed of you.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:28 am

Im kinda alive Castle. My Ranger class? Remeber? You think I will let that bone-breaking farming go to waste? Its true im no more a hard-core player AKA addict but its also true that I can take part in tourneys and stuff. As for Flame....I met him yesterday at 8AM as I was checking through my PMs real quick before beginning to study. He requested me to get him Ranger class; I denied him straightaway. Its not right to force others to put their effort into something which is futile. Regardless the fact that we are best friends AND also that I quit farming all in all, I had no choice. Anyhoo...Im afraid Flame quit aqw as a whole. He doesnt get on Forums unless he's PM-ing and rarely gets in-game. Well good for him.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:30 am

Wtf? First you quit, then come back, then quit again the next day?
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 am

Basically, Xin isn't the same as officially.
    We're not going to allow this to keep us completely down. If need be, I'll start a small Ghetto secondary clan just for my noodle squad.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:36 am

why ghetto :PP
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Because we'll talk with Ghetto accents.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 pm

rofl
    and how wud dat sound?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Ayuz waz up noodlers? Noodles goodles? Noodles needles anythingles?
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:43 pm

thats not ghetto

thats

win!
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Ghetto: aaaaayyyy watzap dowg? i be pempin wit muh mama and yo mama, wat yoo gunna do bout eet. dat wut i tought. scrd a n(word Jim)
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Ok I guess this is off topic. If we want we could make "How To Speak Ghetto" in the random section ok? Lmao.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Lol.. Well yeah, the point is.. The Noodle squad will never die..
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:16 pm

After two teams have decided on every thing they should probably post the planned battle. Here is an example of what the post could look like. You could experiment with allowing potions and seeing how every one likes it.

Teams: Noodle Squade (0 wins, 0 losses) VS Legion Squad (0 wins, 0 losses)
    Players per team: 4
    Potions allowed: Yes, 1 per person
    Room hops: Yes
    Restricted Classes: None
    Time: 5:00 pm forum time
    Date: 04/16/2011
    Server: Zhoom
    Room: Battleon-3650
    Match type: Last team standing
    Points needed to win: 3
    Rewards: Respect, Bragging Rights.

Rules: Teams meet in middle. When a player dies they stay dead til only one team remains. When one team remains every one then re-spawns or heals to full hp and next battle begins.
    First team with three points wins.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:46 am

Sounds.... good.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:59 am

The rewards sound good >:DD

Lol, did Sub ask you if we could have brag as one of the awards? o.e
    ~jokes
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Do you think he would ask first?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:25 am