Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+4
Gloria of Greenguard
Xin
Sold Out
pipoca77
8 posters

Creepypasta Thread

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Creepypasta Thread

Post by Sold Out Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 am

It's a stupid my little pony pun. Seriously?

I don't get what made 30 years old guys on the Internet suddenly like My little Pony in the first place, and I don't really want to know either.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am

Hey I started "My Little Pwny" on these forums >:(
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:58 am

well anything i find that is wierd or scary i send to my math teatcher anonymously with e-mails i make ^^ i really dont like her though... i sended her the smile.jpg too lol maybe thats why the dog stopped telling me to share...
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:40 am

here is a good one , TV HIJACKINGS! :D
    this like.. happened somewhere in the 70's a tv station was hacked or some stuff and him/her/them transmitted this by the time the hacker had full control of what could be transmited on that channel:

well i saw this but i dont think its truth that this might happen:

At that day, people who watched this complained of having: vomits, headaches,hallucinations, and instant masturbation actions jk lol

also u will see alot of freaking wierd bodiless heads that look aliens jsut saying...

LumosPriori
    LumosPriori

Post by LumosPriori Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:18 pm

XinWarrior wrote:Hey I started "My Little Pwny" on these forums >:(

Eugene started it at school BP
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:52 am

Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e.e
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 am

what a piece of bullshit!

i just readed a yugioh creepypasta , wich is kinda similliar to majora's mask, the guy got over 20 wii game from a stranger on eBay , most of them came brand new(never got opened/unsealed)one of them was Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Wheelie Breakers ,wierd shit happens on the game bla bla bla he feels wierd after playing...blablabla its fake

because on the story the guy said "i summoned stardust dragon from my hand"
    and "i special summon black rose dragon from my hand"

well.. i dont know if this was problem of the "cursed" game or something but

both of those monsters are synchro monsters wich they must be in the player's extra deck (a small 15 card deck with fusion/synchro/exceed monster cards wich comes separated from the rest of your cards) and not on the player's hand wich makes me thing this guy really dont know the rules...

but what ever , all the creppypasta stories r made up e_e... or not...

and just bc im bored i wanted to show star dust dragon and black rose dragon o.O

Spoiler:
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:52 am

Lol. I just <3 Creepypastas.

But there is NO possible way that Yugioh will ever be creepy. I mean, what the hell is supposed to be creepy about a frickin' YuGiOh card? Let me tell you: NOTHING. What you read there was a mockery of creepypastas.

Anyway, new content!

Lol. It's awesome if a song sounds just like forwards when you play it backwards.

Gotta love backmasking.

They sound so alike no matter how you play them. e.e

Oh, by the way.
    I'm gonna up a bunch of pictures from weird happening and other around the worlds stuff. Some might think the last picture actually is quite creepy. I don't know if you're one of those people.

Spoiler:
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Quote to the Yugioh thing:

Agreed.There was no way it would be creppy.In fact it would be ehcka awesome if some monster from yugioh appeared in front me like *picking a random monster* magestic star dragon trying to (censored) with me this would happen:

My reaction was:
    Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Fuck_yeah_

And the background song that was playing during that reaction was:

Quote to the songs:

The normal version looks epic, i enjoyed it the other one reminds me of the song of unhealing and yes they sound very alike if you listen to it really focused.

My commentary on each picture:

I actually didnt find any of them creepy except the cave son of a duck but yet here is my comment on each picture:

1st- There, i finally found the perfect place to surf this summer , even tough i cant surf o.O i guess we need pikachu's help on this one... for some reason he can learn surf move on pokemon yellow o.O

2nd-Idk if you think that same but that actually doesnt look like a spaceship , all i see is a ...idk... cloud? I guess.That looks like a badass hooded rapper nigga with a axe on the left arm and giving you the finger with the right arm.Apperantly in that exact place a guy with that description died in there.

3rd-Hell yeah who needs legs, when you can defy gravity without them??? lol

4th-That looks like a mask from that guy in the movie "V for vendetta"

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Tumblr_lj3mrjbhqd1qevsmn

5th-If what you said was truth then i have no comments for this one.

6th-That looks like the guy from Assassin's creed, its cool tough

7th-Rapists gonna rape...

8th-Aww poor girl :\

9th-Rapists gonna rape...

10-Alredy commented

11th-I didnt noticed anything wrong... i guess my eyes are fooling me.

12th-Killer dools gonna dool kill you...

13th-Rapists gonna rape...

14th-This one reminds me of MineCraft creepypasta..."HIM"... or you can just call it Herobrine if your ead it you will understand why.Its not that so scary tough.

15th-I alredy saw that picture when i was younger i alredy got over that one...

Oooh last thing sold.It might not work so well but try listening to the the song while a earth bound is being summoned(not the backward version):

Last edited by pipoca77 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 am

hey i found a story from a haunted house wish is not far from my house.

Its called Casa Amarela de Ovar(Yellow house of Ovar) wich was built in 1888...

It still got its colour from the time it was built.

So here is the story.The house was build by a rich family, and was one of the best/beautiful houses on the region.The family was a father,a mother and a daugther.She had a boyfriend and she was dating secretly because her father would never accept her being dating.One day the father of the girl found out about her secret and killed both in a pit.In the next day the father was found dead hanged.An about the mother nobody knows anything to the date.

Since then alot of poor people have been trying to live there but most of them didnt last longer and always left the home, leaving there everything that belonged to them.For example, there was found a bed thingy , probably a homeless was trying to get a place to stay at.

Also after all those stories the house was blocked with brikes on every door and windows.

Wierd haunting incidents:

- There is a recent incident in wich some engeeners had a order to the demolish the house, they brought, machines, trucks and stuff.When the engines started working , a loud screaming was heard from the inside of the house and then there was blood coming from the inside trough the walls and ALL the machine's engines stopped working and when they tried to turn them on again, they wouldnt even make a noise. There was a big silence and the engineers started walking away slowly. I dont know what they did to removed the machines from there tough.. o.O

- There is another story.Exactly next to the house there was built a car factory and they decided to make the house the factory's storage, 1 year later the factory went into the bankruptury and it was abandoned too.People think the house is the cause...

- When some house builders was trying to restore the whole house, the first thing they did was placing glass on every window and when they went out side the house, when they looked at it, all them broke into pieces.

Well the house has a small picture of maria(jesus christ's mother) holding jesus while he was a baby, everytime i go to the beach , my parents always drive through the house's street.I alredy knew all this legend but today , the house for some reason called my attention and i looked to that picture and the picture was just fine, but then at the driving to home, the house called my attention again and maria's face was removed, i swear to god, but it was a bit darker but not completly night,just my eyes fooling me again,probably.I got scared for a moment but anyways im not really going to freak out about that , actually this was the reason why i wanted to share this house's story.

Here are some pictures of the house:

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Casa-Amarela-de-Ovar-II

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Casamarela

and here's a video of a "ghost" found on a investigation to the house, u can see "it" climbing through the stairs in like half a second...and no the video was never edited:

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Fotom
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Cool storreh Bro.

Actually, I feel bad for you..cuz you live so near, but I don't believe in that ß$. All I believe in is my new iPod touch :D
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:20 am

next weekend i will go to the beach again and i will try to get a better look into the picture to see if i am right or wrong ... actually im the one u feels bad.... U BOUGHT A FUKIN IPHONE??

see this and u might change ur mind about iphones :P

Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 am

LOL nice one. But I bought an iPod touch. Not the phone.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:17 am

its all the same!!!
    LumosPriori
    LumosPriori

Post by LumosPriori Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 pm

World of difference actually...but let's not start a riot about that, shall we? B3

Anyways, I don't believe in creepypasta-ness but it is entertaining B3
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:29 am

That's the whole point.

`oωo´
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:53 am

ooh on the suicide mouse i noticed that on the background there is a clip of a women getting killed... :\
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 am

Erm... nope. I don't seem to be able to see it.

You do know that the original "Suicide Mouse" clip is just an original clip from the cartoon that wasn't used, along with some weird dubbing?
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 am

hum actually the real suicide mouse is just the first 3 seconds o.o
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:17 am

holy **** on a ****ing dish washer with fruit on top

i consider this as one of those videos that if u watch it before go you sleep you are doomed...nvm it could be worse

btw this is part of the marble hornets story

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:38 am

Hah! I love meself some videogame myths and creepypasta.

You should read the Animal Crossing Creepypasta. It's surprisingly well written.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, you might want to look up the curse of the Tails Doll. It's not as interesting as the Majora's Mask stuff (the videos in those were quite well-made), but it's still shweet. Well, actually I was lying. The Tails doll thing is incredibly boring except for one or two well-made pictures. I guess it can't be scare if part of the course is the song "CAN YOU FEEEELLL THE SUUUNNSHIIIIINE [...]". On the other hand, if you play that song backwards, you get the text "he's listening". O.o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Backwards Song.

Also, ever noticed, in Half-Life 2, the sound that plays when you get close to the playground in the intro? I mean, HL2 is quite a harmless game, but listen:

And finally number 4. Faceless Squall! :o

I was a fan of Final Fantasy 8 for a bunch of years now. Always had a soft spot for that game. Now I just found something out. During the final cutscene, there's a pretty damn disturbing freeze-frame. I know the context of it, but there's no way of you noticing unless you stop it by pure chance.

Okay, the first thing is the ending video. If you're wondering why so many things are distorted, it's the fact that Squall is losing his memory and the universe pretty much tries to erase him for messing up the space-time-continuum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - While it's meant to have an unsettling atmosphere at points, and having made many people wonder if Squall died at the end/ Rinoa much earlier in the plot, it's pretty normal, right? You can see the infamous picture at ~4:22. Try to stop the video right before the scene of the space suit's glass breaking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Or try this picture if you're lazy. Just look at it for a minute.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:23 am

maybe tomorrow in the last efw days my internet speed was only 26kb/s so it fkin sucks ass it takes about 2 minutes to load a 16 seconds video v.v
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 am

Finally i got the answers i needed, still if the picture was fake why it caused me so much fear, maybe because i readed and belieaved in the story before looking at it...

The truth of the FAKE smile.dog

Original FAKE:

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Smile411

The truth:

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Smile110

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Smile210

Now the truth of the real Smile.dog

Original Smile dog:

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Smile610

The truth:

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Smile310

Creepypasta Thread - Page 6 Smile510

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:24 pm

It's funny when people get out of their way to add the word "FAKE" as a description to a creepy pic. It just proves that people get bothered by stuff I can make during my lunch break with photoshop. ^_^

Also, LOL.

Btw, the creepiest thing on this planet is a little American tactical robot called "EATR". it has an AI, a chainsaw, makes tactical decisions on it's own and burns people it kills in order to use them as an energy source. ಠ_ಠ
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

LOL OFF TOPIC VIDEO SHIT THAT MADE ME LAUGH AT HER LAUGH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:48 pm