Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

5 posters

Dage The Evil or Miltonius?

Poll

Miltonius or Dage?

[ 6 ]
    Dage The Evil or Miltonius? I_vote_lcap86%Dage The Evil or Miltonius? I_vote_rcap [86%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Dage The Evil or Miltonius? I_vote_lcap14%Dage The Evil or Miltonius? I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Dage The Evil or Miltonius? Empty Dage The Evil or Miltonius?

Post by Xin Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 am

Dage The Evil or Miltonius? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoGfloCVM8s-lCVF7A55qCtoB1f_whYEPZ9uRVBXTgLUN29GBUSA

Dage The Evil or Miltonius? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbWFTxqt97hKT1mZ6uUJa0oyLxoTdI1ihSyTUaJsovQuOMPuZlhg

Dage The Evil or Miltonius? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdlz4EOrmvGvKBn0FSBBbofE3_212q7hYXXz_mo3EfhDiL6EmC2g Dage The Evil or Miltonius? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrvXpQhBbkW_O_rXbQ4mbiYD5gWFWOzrvInQju9zpUEclC71m3fQ

Melikez both :DD (Neither is not allowed -.-...Sub)

Random Pic: Dage The Evil or Miltonius? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnkEUH1Yyezrt9q2FR4pu0V6_ZM247NN4p11Arp0mD7j1Bo1UoHQ
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Dage The Evil or Miltonius? Empty Re: Dage The Evil or Miltonius?

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:53 am

Dage, obviously.

Milt's stuff was good. Was. Back in the old days when he did some really good shiz for the game.

But now? Naw, Milt's standard has steadily declined.

Dage's has not steadily but enormously increased. I remember long ago when he spent ages on Undead Champ (it's still an okay armour) and managed to get it ingame.
    Now look at him now. He's asked to do most of the new item designs for the frikken game.
    Milt's basically reduced to cutscene work.

That sorta thing.

Dage>Milt.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Ranger, watch. Once the new 5K ac armor set Dage realeases, AQW will go nuts...and I MEAN NUTS ...CRAZY..LOCO..for Dage's artworks man. 5K, If I had the interest and could affor that, I would pay 10K minimum for it. I mean just look at it! Its practically 2 x or higher a normal player's size and buff.

Dage The Evil or Miltonius? Prome10

I admire not only his creativity, but also his innovative ideas, line art, color toning, shading, texture and practically every aspect of his painting styles. His drawings' features not only appeal people who seek powerful "looking" items but also people artistic vision. Plenty can just learn from looking at his artworks.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:13 pm

What the fuck?! Thats a beast armor why didn't you tell me this before you bought the Malani Warrior Armor?! HOLY SHIT!!!!

and Ranger you're actually rite i barely use ungodly anymore dages stuff is sick.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Dage easily, look at the armor in the pic.. o.o I'll TRY To get it. :O It isn't 5k AC's it'll be 5k of them for sell in the freaking LQS! D:< Gah.
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 pm

It'll be a little higher than the current quibble armor costs. Around 1k each, I would presume.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:28 pm

1k for that heavenly armor?

Bullshit.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 am

Waste of money. Like buying mobile phone pictures, I'm telling you. Mind you, I can enjoy things that should be free without paying for them.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:04 am

dage stuff of course its 10 times easier to get...and a hundred timess cooler

but still u can get the cool stuff the old hard way so i dont care if i lose im giving my vote to miltonius

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:19 am