Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

5 posters

Good vs Evil.

Babe
    Babe

Squad : Kitten-Style

Good vs Evil. Empty Good vs Evil.

Post by Babe Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Why is it the same. Always, it's always GvE.

Alot of games try to counter this. We saw AQW try, and they did quite well bringing drakath into the whole seen. But they did fail at making a colour for it. I mean...Purple? Come on. At least choose something decent and manly for a big buff chaos lord.

Pink maybe?

Anyway. You get the idea. Everything these days in games in Good vs Evil---Why? Maybe it's the fact that GvE commonly gets players all over the world excited? Would you rather be cursed or holy? A saviour or a murderer? This got me thinking. After a little thinking, I came to a solid conclusion. I don't want to be neither. I don't want to be continuously saving people all around the world for the sake of being a goody-two shoes, and I don't want to kill people, because that will completely ruin the aspect of my life. What do I do?

"I start this new team. This one in the middle here. All the Sith Lords and Jedi will be afraid of me. I won't have to worry about being on Vader's team of white guys and I won't have to worry about Yoda's fluffy hair falling on my coat. So it's settled. I will make this awesome multi coloured light saber that can break other lightsabers, and a lightsaber proof coat. You can't kill me, I am unstoppable. I will take over the world and good and evil will have nowhere to run"..... But that's pretty much evil all over again. Evil team 2 dosn't like evil team 1, Good is still the main enemy, so team 2 kills both.

So there's this fewd going on between the Green Goblin and Spiderman. Spiderman says red's the best and the green goblin says green's the best. That's where I come in. I say Blue is the best. Blue is the colour of the sky. The colour of my eyes. There is no way that Green or Red could ever be beaten. I have proven it. I take the sky in the day, peoples eyes, clothes, the ocean.......my list is never ending. You cannot beat me because I am everywhere....heh.....
    But Spiderman has blue on his costume, right?

Debates will go on forever. Good vs Evil will end up in just about every online game you'll ever find, or game for that matter. Good guys vs Bad guys.

Will it ever change?
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Good vs Evil. Empty Re: Good vs Evil.

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:37 pm

There is a certain franchise that has made a lot of money on stories that included battles that were not solely based on good vs evil. gundam......the problem is......it seems that almost every series in this franchise has almost the same story.

Two sides face each other in a war, neither is evil. There is a third side that tries to make peace by beating the crap out of the two warring sides......that about sums it up from my point of view.
    Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Squad : Zombie Apocalypse Crew

Post by Darkpowerz Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:14 pm

there's gonna be an eternal battle between those two, which concerns me because it is already boring.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:39 am

Nice idea. Ikr. Always GvE.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 pm

I always think of twists, like mayb some nbank robber needed for the money for his kid who is suffering from cancer... You never know...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:55 am

Good, Evil, Chaos, NOT manly colors... I choose the third party always, WE just sat and watched the other two sides and just yelled random crap at them.

''Okay, were coming in to kick your asses!... In a moment, let me finish my slurpie... And fires... Maybe il come over there later...''

Third party.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:31 am

Neutral, for obvious reasons.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:19 pm