Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+5
Sold Out
Ranger 50
pipoca77
Mezkiel
NKDZ
9 posters

Pokemon Blac/White is awesome

Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Pokemon Blac/White is awesome - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Blac/White is awesome

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:27 pm

/e is in shock...........sold.....plays pokemon?
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Gloria of Greenguard wrote:/e is in shock...........sold.....plays pokemon?

even sold thing it is epic so.. eyaaahhh

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:33 pm

eh rofl no! dat doesnt prove anything popica.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:33 pm

call me ed <,<

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

pardon me? O.o

Last edited by Sayor on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

huh?
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 pm

That's enough guys. We're slightly veering off the issue of Pokemon here. Now hush.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Pokemon is straight up gay (for me).
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 am

Yes, they are all non hax. And I kinda stopped trying to get the last two. And they are both in my edition. Stopped some years ago. And my dex has got more than there actually are in pokemon ruby. Like twohundredsomething. Including Celebi and those creepy other guys. >.>

Yeeah, it was fun, and for a portable game, still is. It might be a bit simplistic, but I have seen many worse portables. Even on the PsP.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 am

>:O
    PsP kicks ass. Although (you're right) some games suck more than a lvl 1 in pvp.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:50 am

So there I was.....4days without any internet....no songs...no touhou vids ;'(
    only thing i had was my TH and Pkmn white ( i downloaded it like 1K yrs ago) ....so I gave it a shot right....I didnt realize HOW EPIC WHITE WAS. @ Ranger, dude snap utta it....its like ttly differnet! Notihng like the ol' ruby...sapphire...or even platinum. ITS ALL 3D! I swear, at 1 instance, the screen was in ground level and 1 point perspective towards the end of the road and I was walking right...outta nowhere a person popped out from a garbage can and shocked me!!! O_O im like woah! Thatss....shocking!....lol...

in another instance I was entering ...i think the 3rd gym's city...and there was this HUGE bridge....its sooooooo 3D!!!!!!!!!! The screen kept zooming out like in differnet angles and u cud see the architectural stricture of the bridge!! and it was huge i tell ya!!!!!! sooo lengthy! and then when i enter the city, this entire loopy high roads kept swirling on and on, and u were like a racing car game driver...ITS EPIC to c that in pkmn! ^_< and its also kinda neat to c new pokemons and stuff....oh speaking of new....

the 1st gym was quite interesting....3gym leaders...and u fight the one that opposes the type of ur starter pkmn. 2nd was....i think a beehive environment? U litereally had to pass through "sticky" doorways to get to diff places....3rd was....idk i forgot but im telling ya its ttly different! I couldnt even recognize the ol' pokemon i used 2 play O_O
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Post by NKDZ Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:11 am

Lol tolja it was awesome xD
    Prince_Goku
    Prince_Goku

Location : Under your bed, which is in your bedroom, which is in your house, which is in your street, which is in your city, which is in your country, which is in earth, which is in the solar system, which is in the mily way ..owo;;

Post by Prince_Goku Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 am

Sold Out wrote:
    Ranger 50 wrote:Pokemon...

Are you guys kidding me. Pokemon. Come on guys. You can't be serious.

Says the guy in an AQWorlds clan.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL - THIS JUST MADE ME LITTERALY PMSL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:04 am