Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+5
Sold Out
Ranger 50
pipoca77
Mezkiel
NKDZ
9 posters

Pokemon Blac/White is awesome

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Pokemon Blac/White is awesome - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Blac/White is awesome

Post by Sold Out Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 am

To be fair, it was a lot of fun when I played it. But I guess it's something else when it's 6+ kids from your neighborhood playing it with link cables and whatnot working on finally getting all of those and whatnot. ^_^
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:13 am

Oh yeah, I was a Pokemon addict back in the ancient times, but after growing into adolescence it just seems kinda childish. It's like those other things. Take Beyblade (or whatever it's called nowadays) for example. It was a global craze 5 years ago, everyone went insane at the slightest mention of it, and now nobody cares about it. Pokemon is the exact same.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:36 am

Beyblade was a classic just like Pokemon lol yea but old is gold, they are simply not catagorized equally as modern items right? Speaking of which, Shaman King is also a classic series, which simply didnt live as much as Pokemon or beyblade or wateva. Pokemon seems to be more involved into grabbing the younger generation's attention and are attempting to u know...get their business going somehow with new hits. And boom here we have black and white. Question is..how long can they still stretch this series *tsk.
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 am

"Pokemon seems to be more involved into grabbing the younger generation's attention"

Now that's a true statement, although nowadays the young generation are too busy watching TV shows that are rated way above their age, and playing CoD or Sims city on xBox... The development of the 21st century, I guess. New technology - ftw or ftl?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 am

Ftw, because you obviously have an internet connection without being 18.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:28 am

i completed pokemon white with cheats on the pc in only 5 minutes cheers to me xD
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:45 am

My standard of you, sir, just dropped below rock bottom. For a number of reasons.

1) You attempted to complete Pokemon.
    2) You did it with cheats.
    3) You did it in 5 mins.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:48 am

i didnt have time to do the whole story e.e
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 am

Aww, big fat great shame. Please tell me you did this in the old days, and not a week ago.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 am

it was yesterday before guitar classes e_e
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:52 am

My already extremely low standard of you, sir, has dropped below hell, and is now falling through an incomplete vortex at terminal velocity.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 am

Ranger 50 wrote:...

My already extremely low standard of you, sir, has dropped below hell, and is now falling through an incomplete vortex at terminal velocity.

whats wrong with u? e_e
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 am

*shrugs*

Maybe I don't understand why people get pokemon for the pc, get cheats for it and complete it in 5 mins without doing the storyline just before a guitar lesson. Some things are beyond human comprehension, you know.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:56 am

aaand i was having my break fast while dressing myself!! unbelieavable huh?? xD did ur standard of me raised again? o.o
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:57 am

My standard of you, sir, now doesn't exist.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:58 am

faaaantastic :D

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 am

sold nails it again. FTW
    And wats this? 5min pre-guitar class pokemon game wrap up? Despicable!

Last edited by Sayor on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:10 am

The heck are you on 'bout o.o

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 am

Oh sorry at 1st i was lookin at page 2 and when i commented i noticed this conflict 0_0
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:12 am

Lol, that's a lot of sht00f you missed there. But just ignore it. It's just me lowering my now-non-existent standard of pokemon-with-cheats-loving-Pipoca. =P

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:13 am

I like ur new christened name by ranger, Popica xD
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:17 am

Since when did I say Popica .. o.o
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 am

I am also only missing two pokemon in my ruby edition for several years now. e.e

So... close...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:16 am

Lmao Sold xDD woah. Ur telling me u persued all of em except2??? and the rest are all non hax??? Tell the truth now A_A
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Sayor wrote:Oh sorry at 1st i was lookin at page 2 and when i commented i noticed this conflict 0_0
    it was a conflict? o.o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 am