Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+2
Xin
Castle
6 posters

The 3 Word Story So Far

Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

The 3 Word Story So Far Empty The 3 Word Story So Far

Post by Castle Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:54 pm

There was once a Leprechaun called Bob. He was very original when the pope ran and it raped a dog in a cat suit with his huge ears. That's when he would defecate his asshole without toilet paper but with sandwiches. He signed his grand piano because he was bored. It made him discover how to eat rocks, then excrete them as chimpanzees. He also developed fear of baboons, because they ate his son during comicon09 because he hunted narwhals. Narwhals are jedi-fish with big balls of steel. Vampires dont fucking sparkle but he licks ass like pope benedict. Meanwhile sold sniffed gay's by Ranger's civil partner. Wtf wtf wtf said the monkey without a nostril but with pubes akin to Ranger's. You're all idiots. Big sweaty gimps smell like noobs gently touching nipples sucking Castleman's small hairy toes, which composed Mozart's final symphony about aqw's epicly shit designs, while Castleman kills himself. Meanwhile, Cthulhu who nobody knows other than Castle. Castle is dead. Cthulhu raped Mezkiel in the over-grown toenail with the spandex. Ranger wears women's underwear because they cover up his one eyed milkman which squirts out one eyed milk produced by his one eyed milkman who licked shit off of his butt. Bob was in love with Bob's sister in law Carl. She was a bag of ice tea, because she was disintegrated by NDKZ logic. Plus, she failed at killing herself with a pickle in her waffle, costing herself 3,000,000 used condoms suddenly exploded getting everything including Charlie sheen's in wetness from paper water balloons. Paper containg PMS was scarier than my mom's ass after being waxed by an Asian with ginger armpit hair wearing a unitard. Then a pikachu thunderbolted George Clooney's wig and Chuck Norris while eating water and drinking cardboard. He butfuked Jesus on the ear in heaven. Then, Texas was born. All the rednecks decided to emigrate in Miley Cyrus' new Fantabulos album called herpies and derpies. It smelled like ass fuck in the ear. He orgasmed his extremely efficient element which was called cement. Yes, cement that sounds painfully retarded, which is true. Suddenly, Chuck Norris killed everyone with his age, 71. Macs pwned everyone in Mezkiel's dreams, wandering off aimlessly to own all their school partners with Macbook Pro's, which pwn PCs as boat anchors, and orgasming simultaneously, and crushed windowsvistas with Swiss cheese and honeyed sausages and fried tomatoes full of bigfoot's greasy armpit hair and metal pubes of awesomeness. However Bigfoots favorite hoe named Sold Out Was doing leprachauns. While crying saddly, over KFC traditional bukkits. Castleman smells good, and owns. (In his dreams.) Haters will hate. Haters gonna hate. Without proper Grammar. Cheese would smell but castleman stinks. Meanwhile... a Jew punched a Christian. Jesus then owned mohammed during the Super Bowl while he was eating: more KFC. Meanwhile, Japan was failing at sandy balls DEAL WITH IT!!! Delt with it. Something from starcraft ejaculated all over Space and ate a frozen hairball. *wachhh *cough *choke. ranger i miss u That aint three-words, hes just confused. Lol huge balls with hot sauce. He was hit as painfully as Bill Gates when he realized virginity is precious and paid gloria to remove his virginity, and Gloria's wiener was sooooooooooooooooooo small bigger than pips ninjas eating beef, no mine's bigger than a snail's green juice and troll abilities, Ranger got sooooooo mad at trolling noobs he exploded with an unusual stink in his bottom... However, he was cleansed with the Holy water of the fountain in Mexico. He wanted some KFC, but Colonel Sanders ate huge sandwiches with big beefy toes. Once upon a December... Good song. Great song indeed... But he poke that bad album with a long thing, and then rock beat paper paper becomes morbidly paranoid of scissors. Mezkiel fabian reaper was ripped off. He said OMGWTFBBQ THAT HURT! Then, outta nowhere came someone coming towards him holding a giant love toy filled with chocolate which was actually snot flavoured beans sesame fkin street. Now isnt that hilarious?......HHHhhahha? no? Not really, but KFC really sucks cuz niggas eat skinless chicken wings with 50 spices. Which really tastes like jalapeno margarine warm, toasty, cheesy. shitty, boogery, pukey, not so tasty. Much more horny, thats so corny! Very nice rhyme, soothes like thyme. Which still rhymes.. Like AdvtsmntQW Swords, and electrical cords, and the Gourds. All drove fords, who could afford? Jesus Christ Lord. How about bittergourd? For the horde, that liked corn. Bob likes corn. Corn likes bob. Sob sob sob. Who is bob? My neighbor hood, whose unpredictable mood made him kill Cows signature. Monkeys that looked funky. My mom's so, Bob ate some things. And then Had to take a drug called Road house. Chickenman in a chickensuit eating mor chikin Changed into a giant red dog called Clifford the big red dog.

.... Keep it up, y'all sick-minded children. XD

~Edited by Ranger 50

Last edited by Castle on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 am; edited 7 times in total
    Xin
    Xin

The 3 Word Story So Far Empty Re: The 3 Word Story So Far

Post by Xin Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:09 am

lol okaayyy????

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:23 am

LOL OKAAAY xDD WOW a_a

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 am

Castleman29 wrote: Paper containg PMS was scarier than my mom's ass after being waxed by an Asian with ginger armpit hair wearing a unitard.

LMAOOOO
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:58 am

I have to agree with the sick minded children part.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:00 pm

And just look, it seems endless! knowing no bounds xD Cant even predict how the story is gonna turn out next.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 pm

lol ikr
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:28 pm

God.. I'm getting caught up. Does anyone even read this? ._. Or an I wasting time?
    Cows_Go_Moo
    Cows_Go_Moo

Post by Cows_Go_Moo Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Castleman29 wrote:God.. I'm getting caught up. Does anyone even read this? ._. Or an I wasting time?

I am lol.

btw

why does it highlight "toilet paper", "wig", and "herpies" for me. I think it knows me.
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Lol, I'm glad to see you took up the initiative to continue my edit of your topic ^^
    And no, keep it up, I think it'd be glad to have the actual story in full in a separate topic, just because.. it's fun. xP
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:57 pm

thanks for keeping tabs on that conversation. I must say though............its starting to make less and less sense.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:44 pm

It is indeed. I'm going to finish it up either.. tonight or tomorrow.

I agree Ranger. :3
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:31 am

this would be the top sold book in the world universe and on my wiener
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:27 am

Hah. :P Its 100% up to date as of right this moment. That could change though. Would it be to much to ask of you all to type properly with everyone elses words? Place .'s and ,'s for me? Thanks. :3
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 am

Y'all know what would be hella funny? If this awesome shit was made into a book xD!!
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 am

A book rated 18+, of course e.e Seeing as all you shizzlers don't know when not to act like a bunch of immature sickos :P
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 am

It would only be 18+ if there was sex in it. Sooo....14+ :DD
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:28 am

Ranger wears women's underwear because they cover up his one eyed milkman which squirts out one eyed milk produced by his one eyed milkman who licked shit off of his butt......

It smelled like ass fuck in the ear. He orgasmed his extremely efficient element which was called cement.

XinWarrior wrote:It would only be 18+ if there was sex in it. Sooo....14+ :DD

Dude. Seriously?
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 am

U rest ur case.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 am

Ranger, we want MORE Clan members as crazy as us.. Raise 1 - 10 year olds with this story every night before bed.. We're ruling the world.
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:19 am

*imagines Castleman/Xin raising up children*

*shudders and feels sorry for the poor kids*
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 am

The 3 Word Story So Far Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNSf4r7P3_rPRBewd6sGQ7yR8FH9GaNRRm3_p48srD-VFAR6h3
    My baby
    The 3 Word Story So Far Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTot7tmaIN8DRXnwdKVoygZNvrtNFUwrR5GsLLNKwzZRHCbutMQyw
    Castleman's baby

I understand now.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 am

That would be awesome, wouldn't it Xin? I'm getting back to this stuff and catching it up before it grows more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 am