Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

3 posters

Forum important error that sold must fix

pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Forum important error that sold must fix Empty Forum important error that sold must fix

Post by pipoca77 Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:39 am

Sold check this out, how the fk am i supose to know wich post is locked or not?

Forum important error that sold must fix Forum_10

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Forum important error that sold must fix Empty Re: Forum important error that sold must fix

Post by Sold Out Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:12 am

nah, this is for locked forums. that would mean i'd lock a whole category and that won't happen soon.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Forum important error that sold must fix Empty Re: Forum important error that sold must fix

Post by pipoca77 Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:32 am

yes but how the well shall we know that is locked or not? the symbols are exactly the same
    MoneyMaker™
    MoneyMaker™

Squad : 20CM Records

Post by MoneyMaker™ Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:38 am

Well, if the square is BLUE, that means the forum is locked, the forum has no new posts OR the forum has no new posts. :P
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:43 am

pretty much.

Forums don't get locked that often, and i could make one in 5 minutes if it came down to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:32 am