Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+2
rtx_zero84
Xin
6 posters

Xin, the Last Warryor.

Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Xin, the Last Warryor. Empty Xin, the Last Warryor.

Post by Xin Tue May 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Xin, The Last Warryor.

Screams and yells everywhere until the nearby sound of a loud bullet that was fired, and an ear splitting scream occurred. In an instant, everyone was silenced.
    “FATHER? NO!”
    At that very moment, Xin’s father had forever left the planet of Dyan. The horror had struck Xin so bad, it was as though his feet were glued to the ground.
    “Let’s go! Move it!” shouted the pilot of the aircraft.
    Xin’s Guardyan hoisted him onto the aircraft, and in five minutes, they too had forever left the planet of Dyan.

Xin opened his eyes. He could not believe what he just saw. Completely engulfed in rage and anger, Xin hurtled the glass ball across the room without even touching it. It crashed against the wall and landed upright on the ground, without even a dent on it.
    “Sam, you must remember, these sacred possessions cannot be destroyed. Now I know what you just saw was horrifying, but it is your past. There’s no changing that,” said Xin’s Guardyan, Mason. He tended to keep a clean, shaved face, usually wearing baggy jeans, tennis shoes, long hair, and a short sleeved T-shirt. Xin on the other hand loved the idea of skinny jeans, a hoodie with a leather jacket, a V-cut, skintight T-shirt which showed his muscles; and skater shoes.
    Mason had thought the time had come for Xin to understand his past. After an hour or so of peering into the Ball of Truth, Xin understood.

Xin and Mason were on the run for almost ten years. They were trying to escape the evil Domalians. They’ve traveled all around Earth, and with each new place came a new name, new identity, and a new life.
    Back in the days when there was actually peace around, the Dyanics woke up every morning with a smile on their faces. Until one day, their planet’s neighbour, the Domalians, infiltrated them. There was a huge conflict between the two planets’ rulers. Out of rage and fury, the occupants of Domalio had had enough. That’s where it all started.

Xin was a special Dyanic, called a Warryor. Few people on Dyan were born Warryors. They were to be trained for the future. Unique these Warryors were. They had powers humans couldn’t have dreamed of: Telekinesis, invulnerability to fire, weather control, invisibility, mind reading, force fields, shape shifting, flight, elemental control, ability to breathe underwater, time manipulation, and teleportation.
    Training took place in order to acquire these abilities. If the Warryors had failed, they had to participate in another seven years of training. If the Warryors had successfully completed the test, their powers would soon come to them.
    Most say Xin was gifted. After only four years of training, Xin’s Guardyan knew he was ready to take the test. After just two days from successfully passing the test, the war between the Domalians and the Dyanics had begun.
    Thousands of Domalians were pouring out of ships and onto Dyan ready for a fight. After three full hours of slaughter and murder, the Domalians had unleashed hell. Monsters the size of three story houses were dropped into the middle of the battlefield. Some called them Castle’s minions. They had no eyes, ears, noses, or even heads. All they had was a mouth that looked like a crab’s claw. Inside were razor-sharp teeth. With every exhale acid plummeted out of its mouth which disintegrated at least ten Dyanics. The body was nothing more than a giant snake’s.

Nobody except for one brave man had taken the initiative to fight off those beasts. It was a suicide mission. Since he was a descendant of one of the greatest Warryors of all time, all hope rested within him. He dressed like the average human. He was wearing a leather jacket, denim jeans, sunglasses, and a plain white T-shirt.
    As a Warryor, he had two powers which were Telekinesis and weather control. After a good twenty minutes of stalling the monster, a Domalian trooper had gotten a lucky bullet shot, right in the man’s heart. He was dead before he hit the ground. That great man was Xin’s father.

All the Warryors and their Guardyans were gathered and flew off to Earth. On the way, Mason had to explain the reason the Warryors never got to see their parents was because the parents still had to train and master their powers. That process took a very long time. Xin had found and lost his father within ten seconds. Life wasn’t good for Xin.
    Matters didn’t get better after that. During the years, the rest of the Warryors and their Guardyans were killed, and therefore, Xin was truly... the last Warryor.

Xin was taking deep breaths. He knew he couldn’t change the past, the horror, the evil, and Mason knew it was too much to take in. Xin was told to go to sleep.
    “You need some rest. Your powers are still developing. We will continue with our telekinesis training tomorrow.”
    Mason picked up and locked away the ball in a rusty looking chest sitting in the corner of the house. Then he too fell fast asleep.
    The next morning, Xin and Mason went outside into their backyard and continued training as said. Everything was prepared by the time Xin stepped out of the house. There was a table with a variety of pebbles on there. They came in different colors and sizes. Next to it on the ground was a lighter and small log.
    “Hey Mason, did you put that there?” Xin pointed to the lighter.
    “Don’t ask questions. Just do what you are told.” Mason set down the rope he was holding and formed into in to a circle on the ground. It was clear for Xin that he had to stand inside the circle. “Do not leave it at any point. Now, objects will be coming at you from all angles. You need control your senses. Drain out any nearby sounds you hear and concentrate on the pebbles.”
    Xin did as he was told. He stood there waiting for the first pebble to be flung towards him. And there it came. Xin was caught off guard and without touching the pebble he launched it in to the window of their neighbour’s house. Luckily no one was home. Xin used his power to fit the pieces back together and resumed training. Nobody spoke a word about it, although Mason looked as though he was on the point of breaking down and start laughing.
    “Concentrate…” Mason kept muttering. “It will only get harder. As usual, I shall now throw up multiple pebbles. Do not do anything I do not tell you to. Listen to me at all times.”
    He grabbed four pebbles from the table. One was red, the other green, another blue, and the last one purple. He threw them each into the air one by one. He started shouting instructions to Xin.
    “Sam, keep the red and the purple pebbles high in the air with the green and blue pebbles right below.”
    Xin waved his arms around pointing his hands to control the pebbles. In ten seconds, the first task was completed. Mason nodded in approval.
    “Now, keep all the pebbles still except for the green one. You’re going to make that one rotate. After five seconds you will make the green one still and twirl the red one. Don’t stress, I know you’ll manage.” Mason’s tone was convincing which assured Xin he was going to complete the task just fine.
    Slowly Xin rotated his right arm in tiny circles. The green pebble, still in mid-air, started turning exactly the same way Xin’s arm was. He glanced over at Mason. He saw the pride in Mason’s eyes. Confident poured over Xin, and without knowing, the red pebble was twirling in mid-air while the green one was still; just as Mason had asked. Relief covered Xin. He had done it. But just when excitement started taking over, an even harder task was given.
    “You see this log?” asked Mason.
    Xin nodded
    “Good.”
    Mason picked up the lighter Xin saw earlier.
    “Mason! What the hell are you doing?” shouted Xin.
    “This last task for today will increase your strength. Telekinesis doesn’t make objects lighter. They’re as heavy as picking the actual thing up. But since we are from Dyan, we are gifted. Once again, we are unlike the ordinary human being we come across everyday here on Earth. Faster, stronger, better.”
    Mason expected Xin to reply but the only movement he made was a small twitch from his lip.
    “You are going to move the log around as fast as you can and try to get rid of the flames. If anything goes wrong I’ve got a jug of water at the door,” explained Mason. “Here we go.” He lit the log on fire and in a matter of seconds the log was engulfed in flames.
    The log was not an easy object to carry. Xin was struggling. His focus was entirely on his final task of the day. He could not even hear was Mason was shouting at him. The log was so heavy Xin could not lift his own arm up. The fire was now spreading and disintegrating the log into ashes and dust. But just had enough.
    “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” shouted Xin. The log was launched into the air and kept there for a good five seconds. All of his power was drained and he was breathing heavily. He did not have any strength left in him to put out the fire. The log dropped ten feet and hit the ground with a loud THUD.
    “NO!” shouted Mason.
    “Hey I didn’t do that bad for my first… oh no. Mason! The water!”
    Xin had accidentally dropped the log onto the grass and flames quickly spread all over their yard. As Mason sprinted to the door for the jug of water, Xin tried to push the fire away from the house with his Telekinesis. Mason had realized what Xin was trying to do and told him, “It’s no use. Telekinesis’ weakness is fire. You should know that by now.”
    But Xin had proved him wrong. His eyes were closed and his mind was surrounded with concentration. With the snap of his fingers, the flames had vanished but the damage had remained.
    Mason dropped the jug of water and joyfully darted over to Xin.
    “XIN! This is amazing,” he grabbed hold of Xin and hugged him harder than he had ever done before and said, “you do know what this means, right?”
    Xin had to think this over for a full minute before finally realizing his second power had finally arrived.

“Who knew fire control would’ve been my power,” said Xin. “Does that mean that I’m also immune to it? Oh, could I snap my fingers and make fire appear out of nowhere? What if I—oh sorry.”
    “Ah man. That’s okay. Too many questions for an aging guy like me.”
    Both of them shared a quick laugh. They were eating dinner: spaghetti and meatballs with a side of Caesar salad and garlic bread. They ate like that almost everyday if they weren’t on the run. On Dyan, they had many wild species. Before they left, Mason picked up a bunch of insects and plants and put them in a bag. The species on Dyan tended to have a very long life span. Each plant was worth about seven hundred dollars on Earth and they had over two hundred plants.
    They ate through the rest of their dinner in silence. Right before Mason headed off for some groceries, Xin asked Mason his daily question,
    “Any news in the paper?”
    “Just a bit but nothing mentioning unusual sights or any of our stuff. Just that there was a motorcycle crash.”
    “Ouch. Is the person okay?” Xin wondered.
    “His body got smashed into a million pieces by a train. A bystander had witnessed the full thing.” And with that, Mason left the house.
    Xin went to his room and took a shower. Once he came out, he noticed a mouse lurking around the house. Just for the fun of it, Xin lifted it up and twirled it around so they made eye contact then gently let him down. Xin wasn’t a cruel person—except for the one time they had met a Domalian on the way to New York City.

Mason shook Xin awake the next morning. He woke up with a startle. Xin did not need any words from Mason to understand what was going on. The looks in his eyes were filled with sorrow and hatred. Apart from that there were rips and tears in his shirt along with a deep cut in his left cheek.
    “I was attacked but managed to get away. I’m sorry.”
    That was enough for Xin to understand that they were to be gone in less than three minutes. They tried to act like normal pedestrians with the occasional speeding when they weren’t on a main road. They had traveled for two hours until finally Xin’s stomach growled in hunger. They turned into an alleyway.
    “Eat up, boy. You’re going to need your energy. Things can happen at any time without anyone know—oh my—speak of the devil.”
    Without pressing the brakes, their car had come to a complete halt. In front of them were four Domalians. One of them was holding something that looked like an old MP3. It seemed to have been talking into it. Seemed like it was calling reinforcements.
    “Mason. This is it. Time’s ticking; here we go.” Xin’s right hand engulfed itself in flames. “Oh wow! I honestly did not see that coming.”
    “Just charge,” said Mason.
    But they made the second move. Two Domalians grabbed Mason and yanked him out of the front window.
    “MASON!” Xin screamed. This was it, he thought. To his right he saw a Domalian’s hand slowly transforming itself into a switchblade. Xin ducked down as the knife-hand was hurtled past his head. He got back up and flung the ball of flame toward the Domalian. It hit him square in the chest. Xin quickly opened the door and tried to fight of the Domalians capturing Mason.
    Two of them seemed to be having a tough time with Mason and his trusty handgun. Another one was still on the ground and another was floating towards Xin. Literally floating. Xin launched another fireball towards the Domalian. But this time after witnessing its comrade getting hit, it was prepared. With a swift movement it’s arm the fireball had vanished.
    One of the two Domalians fighting Mason let out a devilish, ear-piercing scream. Xin peeked back at Mason and saw him lying unconscious on the ground. At least he hoped he was unconscious. Rage and fury bubbled inside of Xin and the wind around him started swirling in a tornado-formation. The three Domalians that were trying to corner Xin came to a sudden halt.
    “Retreat! Retreat! Retreat!” one of them screamed.
    “No. You’re going to stay here and fight till the death,” said Xin with confidence. In his right hand erupted a fireball and his left fist transformed into a semi-boulder.
    “No way. It’s not just fire. I can control the elements,” muttered Xin to himself. “Now, come to daddy and show me what you got, freak-bags.”

Now. That is not his full story as you can see. I am putting up a poll to see if he should win, suffer a dramatic loss, or carry on the story some more.

I would also appreciate some feedback. Tell me what you like/didn't like so I can make some changes and take note for future reference.

I would like to thank you if you took the time to read this giant ass story :)

Last edited by XinWarrior on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
    rtx_zero84

Squad : Invictus

Xin, the Last Warryor. Empty Re: Xin, the Last Warryor.

Post by rtx_zero84 Tue May 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Modding ishint coo :3
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Tue May 31, 2011 4:06 pm

It will be once you read meh storreh :3
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Lol, thx?
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Ok everybody. My story is up :) Hope you enjoy. As you see, I have given YOU guys the opportunity to decide Xin's fate.
    LumosPriori
    LumosPriori

Post by LumosPriori Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:48 am

Okay...WOW! 83

This story is the bomb! After all this time I never knew you were this brilliant at story writing! Gooooooooood Jawb 83
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 am

Thanks Bro!

And so far I'm taking it that you've voted for me to make a part 2? Anyways, once again, thanks so much bro for reading : )

Just made a couple errors. I'll have them fixed by the time the next part will come out.
    LumosPriori
    LumosPriori

Post by LumosPriori Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:10 am

Actually, I did not vote because I am still uncertain. Lol.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:23 am

Okiez. Tell me when and what you're gonna vote for, aight?
    LumosPriori
    LumosPriori

Post by LumosPriori Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:49 am

Aight bro. The reason I am uncertain is because I would like to see how Xin will "dramatically die", but I also want you to continue the story. I have an idea: Maybe he gets resurrected or something :o
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:07 am

Okay. I'll ask Sold to put that in the poll.

SOLDEH PLZ EDIT ME POLL!!! PL0X!!! :333333!!!!! THX!!!!!

We should be allowed to edit the poll though :/
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:38 am

I'm for "keep living" for now. I personally think a death/ reincarnation thing needs a way more awesome moment/ a reason.

Pretty good so far. Maybe you should use less short sentences and more complex ones. Looking forward to the next stuff.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:44 am

OK. Thx Soldy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lolderp^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lolderp^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^derpcat^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^derp:3^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And yeah, you're right about the reason/awesome moment. OK then. End the poll and I'll get working.......later......lolderp:3
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:56 am

Should I delete the poll?
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Yeah sure because what you said actually makes sense.
    LumosPriori
    LumosPriori

Post by LumosPriori Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Actually, that is true. You can reincarnate yourself later.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 am

Ok, that's fine.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:44 pm

This seems to have been abandoned.. Shame. I liked this story.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Sorry Castle. I have been thinking about this story here and there but I have like no time. Once I sign out from here I have homework and Sea Cadets :/ Then tomorrow starts :P
    But glad you liked it.
    I'll try to see if I can fit in time to finish it.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Sweet, glad to hear that. Sorry about the busy life though.
    agentdoni
    agentdoni

Post by agentdoni Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:23 am

Ah Wow? HAI XIN :))
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:56 am

I personally just found it good for laughs. It's in no way personal, but your writing style is incredibly childish; even the title.

Which is genius in it's own way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:18 am