Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

5 posters

My Favourite Flash Games Websites

Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

My Favourite Flash Games Websites - Page 2 Empty Re: My Favourite Flash Games Websites

Post by Xin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Lemme try it out. These websites have so much to offer 8D

My Favourite Flash Games Websites - Page 2 Empty Re: My Favourite Flash Games Websites

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Arcadeprehacks is great. But where i life the school has a filter so i usually goto www.prehackshub.com
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Don't you mean "where I live" and that's basically the same. My skool haz deee uh filter too 3:<
    Thx for that. I'll use that one now >:3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:10 pm

2 website that work in school, 1 was made from students in my school: http://athensgames3.tk/ and http://jp3553.web.officelive.com/default.aspx the second one was made from some dude that some people I know, know.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Wow. You know the people who made those? Kewlz :3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Kids I don't know who are at my school made the first one (I go to Athens Drive High School)

And a friend of a friend mde the other website (I don't know him but I know he lives in NC and his name is Justin...)
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:04 am

Skull wrote:http://www.kongregate.com/
    Fun website , with medals and all that shit :3

skull on of my favorite comedy youtubers called cr1tikal made a video about one of kongregate's games and after it got uploaded this happened:

here is cr1tikal's video

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:02 am