Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

4 posters

really quick for money maker tm!!! o_O wtf omg

pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

really quick for money maker tm!!! o_O wtf omg Empty really quick for money maker tm!!! o_O wtf omg

Post by pipoca77 Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:24 am

OK SO , yeah i actually have a lvl 34 on sherwood and i left it eyars ago but now to remember the god dam bad old times and made a log in o.o'' and i was hum yep lvl 34 and could u teatch me how to sue the dam bow?? i have it equipped and i have the fire arrows v.v'' still think that game is worthless to play btw :P
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

really quick for money maker tm!!! o_O wtf omg Empty Re: really quick for money maker tm!!! o_O wtf omg

Post by NKDZ Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:29 am

*use

If you sue a bow, you'll need some bow lawyers to file a bow suit. They don't come cheap btw.
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

really quick for money maker tm!!! o_O wtf omg Empty Re: really quick for money maker tm!!! o_O wtf omg

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:32 am

Gota be careful. Them blood sucking bowyers will suck your bank account drier than an old crusty mud hole on the floor of devils valley california USA.

Spam patties between lettuce n tomatoes on a slice o' homemade rye.

I must be seriously bored right now.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:45 pm

You are hella bored right now Gloria.
    We can all tell you that, right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content