Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

3 posters

Has any one gotten card clasher yet?

Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Has any one gotten card clasher yet? Empty Has any one gotten card clasher yet?

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 am

I am curious to know about it. Mainly so I can figure out how to fight it.

Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Has any one gotten card clasher yet? Empty Re: Has any one gotten card clasher yet?

Post by Ranger 50 Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 am

Eh, you'll probably be quite early in the game in terms of getting it - being the tournament winner and all.

But that all depends on whether Xitra is still wiling to hand out the prize, or whether he is even playing or not.

From the looks of it, judging by the skills only, the class doesn't look too OP'd. Of course, there is a chance it could turn out to be another Defender - in that Retaliation's description was 'Deals moderate damage to players', whilst in practice it had a high chance of depleting most of the opponent's HP with a single strike.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Has any one gotten card clasher yet? Empty Re: Has any one gotten card clasher yet?

Post by Xin Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Retal gives me 2k+ every hit (after 4 other weak ones) with crystal phoenix blade.
    So I'm guessing it's gonna be a good class :DD How'd you see the moves?? On wiki??
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 pm

You can find it in theDesign notes. If you are too lazy to look then go ahead and read this.

It is supposedly the games first luck based class.

It has an ability that puts cards on you and your oponent. There are 3 possible cards, and they have different uses depending on whether they are on you or your opponent.

Sword card: If on you, raises your dmg. If on opponent, lowers their dmg.
    Shield card: IOU Raises your def. IOO lowers their def.
    Spell card: HoT to you. Or DoT to them.

It can be used every 2 seconds so if you dont like the cards you get, you can just change them.

2nd ability: Also can be used every 2 seconds. This ability is just the trigger for the 1st. You use this when you want to put those cards into effect.

3rd ability:Once again every 2 seconds I think. Its called, Raise the Stakes. Raises the effects of the cards. Can stack up to 4 times. There is some unexplained risk if you use this ability.

4th ability: Every 10 seconds I think. Kinda like a certain chronomancer ability. It causes damage based on how many times you have raised the stakes. They say its some kind of "quote" miniature nuke. It does not burn up the stacks though. So you can still enjoy the effects of of the stacks and your nuke at the same time.

As far as I can tell. Though this class is very random, it can turn you into a damage dealer or a tank. Depending on how you use the cards.

I have to wonder whether the first ability can miss or not. At any rate. Even if it misses your opponent, it should still raise your own attack/defense or cause you to heal.

I actually have no idea who was supposed to hand out the class to the tournament winner. I am not to worried about it. If I get it, I get it. If not, oh well.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Oh wow,
    that was unexpected
    Thanks, Gloria (:
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:16 pm

np

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:36 pm