Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

...................................................................................... i was bored

...................................................................................... i was bored Empty ...................................................................................... i was bored

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:22 am

................................................................................................. my names lanpootsa...................................................................im lvl 30..................................................................... im a member.......................... im new to this..................... i can solo the red dragon and khaotic kimberly....................................
    .............. why am i doing this you ask.............................. well how the hell should i know????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Skulblaka
    Skulblaka

...................................................................................... i was bored Empty Re: ...................................................................................... i was bored

Post by Skulblaka Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:01 am

TOO
    MANY
    DOTS!
    Hi I'm skul :P

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:55 am