Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

5 posters

^_^. FINALLY I GOT BLADE OF AFFLICTION and RANK 10 VAMPIRE

^_^. FINALLY I GOT BLADE OF AFFLICTION and RANK 10 VAMPIRE Empty ^_^. FINALLY I GOT BLADE OF AFFLICTION and RANK 10 VAMPIRE

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Awwww I am so happy right Now!!!!! Go on the Sexy Dailys!!!!!
    FlamingCrosS
    FlamingCrosS

^_^. FINALLY I GOT BLADE OF AFFLICTION and RANK 10 VAMPIRE Empty Re: ^_^. FINALLY I GOT BLADE OF AFFLICTION and RANK 10 VAMPIRE

Post by FlamingCrosS Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Lol! GRats Sein i can also feel your affiction towards that blade... well done ;))
    Moh
    Moh

^_^. FINALLY I GOT BLADE OF AFFLICTION and RANK 10 VAMPIRE Empty Re: ^_^. FINALLY I GOT BLADE OF AFFLICTION and RANK 10 VAMPIRE

Post by Moh Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:30 am

Congratulatins, dude!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:15 am

Gud job bro :D welcome to the rank10 vampire club :D
    Mezkiel
    Mezkiel

Post by Mezkiel Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:30 am

Nice =D
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:48 pm

niiice im too lazy to get rank 10 vampire after getting shaman xD
    but good job :)
    how long did it take??

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:43 am

It took Forever. I was lazy aswel, after my membership expired i just gave up. But it is so worth it when you get it. I might not even upgrade again after this ive so many cool items. ^^. thanx for the welcome. Vampires Rule. xDD I never Sleep. lol
    Fiana
    Fiana

Post by Fiana Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Congratulations Sein!

Im still going to retain my membership though, so many cool things are added all the time.
    Im still low rank vampire lol, working on getting my shaman >still<
    Very impressed that you managed to farm it, wow never think I have payed that much for one item.
    Wanna see you with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:07 am