Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

4 posters

You will seriously laugh REALLY hard if you know Squall and Cloud.

Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Squad : Zombie Apocalypse Crew

You will seriously laugh REALLY hard if you know Squall and Cloud. Empty You will seriously laugh REALLY hard if you know Squall and Cloud.

Post by Darkpowerz Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:49 am

Lolololol..
    Wisna
    Wisna

You will seriously laugh REALLY hard if you know Squall and Cloud. Empty Re: You will seriously laugh REALLY hard if you know Squall and Cloud.

Post by Wisna Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:50 am

Heh... did they hack their Dissidia game to do this? Or is it just a program? I say that because the background kind of looks like Ultimecia's castle, but the lines kind of make me believe it's not the game castle.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

You will seriously laugh REALLY hard if you know Squall and Cloud. Empty Re: You will seriously laugh REALLY hard if you know Squall and Cloud.

Post by Sold Out Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 am

Btw, there are quite a lot of those by now XD Oh yeah, it might be a tad offtopic, but I just wanted to bring that up:

Misheard Dissidia quotes.

You will rofl even more :D

Oh and btw, I am too lazy to embed it.

Last edited by Sold Out on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
    Wisna
    Wisna

Post by Wisna Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:11 am

Ha, alright.
    Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Post by Darkpowerz Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:33 am

Thats pretty hilarious.
    Wisna
    Wisna

Post by Wisna Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:44 am

I despise it for making cloud do something as stupid as that, but love it for the exact reason.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:51 am

Uuuuh, look what I found.

Wisna
    Wisna

Post by Wisna Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:55 am

Seen it already.

"Only a real man talks to the ladies."

"You do know that's a guy right?"

Squall has proven himself a gay...
    Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Post by Darkpowerz Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:56 am

Wisna wrote:Heh... did they hack their Dissidia game to do this? Or is it just a program? I say that because the background kind of looks like Ultimecia's castle, but the lines kind of make me believe it's not the game castle.

The original creator is probably a very skilled animator, because that looks hard to make.
    Wisna
    Wisna

Post by Wisna Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:59 am

Hm... you could be right Dark.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:00 am

Wisna wrote:Seen it already.

"Only a real man talks to the ladies."

"You do know that's a guy right?"

Squall has proven himself a gay...

And then he noticed it was a dude and killed him.

I think this is proof that they BOTH ARE... Sometimes XD

And you know cloud has got the hots for zack > : D

Last edited by Sold Out on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wisna
    Wisna

Post by Wisna Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:02 am

Sike, Squall is in love with the clown... he even said he'd turn gay for him. You know what, let's stop this and just agree that Jecht is the gay one.
    Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Post by Darkpowerz Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:02 am

Yeah Sold, I've seen ALL the Machinimas about Dissidia, took a while, and I couldn't hold my laugh for 5 seconds.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 am

Buuuut yeah, let's just agree on jecht. It's him XD
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:05 am

Oh and btw, even if i double post...

JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-JENOVA-!

XD
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:11 am

dunno any of them :\ since i only played the first final fantasy for game boy lol
    Wisna
    Wisna

Post by Wisna Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:17 am

That's alright, you can always google the others if you're confused.
    Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Post by Darkpowerz Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 am

The Gameboy ones are the most addicting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:03 am