Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

3 posters

I can't stand them

NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

I can't stand them Empty I can't stand them

Post by NKDZ Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:07 am

PINOYS
    I'm sorry if I offend anyone here, I don't mean to be racist, but there really is something about them that makes them born to be trolls. No matter which game, whether it's the terrible spelling, retarded logic, or just awful comebacks, it's just pisses me off. Unfortunately, since I'm in Asia, I share the same time zone with the mentioned people therefore, there's no freaking escape. Then again, I know some really awesome pinoys but the majority are just plain annyoying. If you're wondering how I know these people are pinoys, the moment, I don't know how, maybe some instant pinoy mind reading, but the exact moment another pinoy pops in, they start shouting all in pinoy and guess what? Suddenly the whole room is filled with pinoys.

Once again, I don't mean to offend anyone. Maybe it's just internet pinoys, I don't know.
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

I can't stand them Empty Re: I can't stand them

Post by Ranger 50 Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:17 pm

You see.. before broadcasting a campaign against 'pinoys', perhaps it would be appropriate to also state the definition (or internet-definition) or any derivatives (or internet-derived meanings) and generally some background info on that group of people and/or their label.

Might help people in putting your topic into context if they're told what you're actually talking about beforehand... xD
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:49 pm

If Gloria were to see this...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:34 pm