Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

4 posters

~YouTube~

Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

~YouTube~ Empty ~YouTube~

Post by Ranger 50 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:36 am

I like Youtube, you like Youtube, we all scream for ice- yeah anyways.
    Any y'all got any favourite hilarious/interesting youtube vids? Post 'em here if you have any :P
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

~YouTube~ Empty Re: ~YouTube~

Post by pipoca77 Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:06 am

i partially hate youtube because people actually make lots of money by sititng in front of a camera pretending to be funny or telling stories about their lives

oh here are some videos i like:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Gi joe pork chop sandwiches

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Thunder lolcats

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Wombo combo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The dumbest music video i ever saw in my fkin tiny and useless fkin life o.O

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this...

Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:37 am

Oh, and some form of description summarising the main points of the videos would be nice :)

Pip, instead of complaining, why don't you sit in front of your computer, be funny and retell your life in a fairy tale style and make money why you're at it? :P
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:06 am

at least im not a camwhore who shows his face for a million people in hope of getting "subscribers" xD actually i only have a channel to archive the music i like and the videos i like and my life isnt interesting enough to make a fairy tale version of it but if you insist...

Once upon a time, there was a good and full of life guy called ed, he didnt give a fuck so he decided to not give a fuck and so since then not a single fuck was given for about 15 years, and so there lies the story of a man who never did and never will give a fuck about a few things, unlcuding the fucks i was supose to give.

WHERE'S THE MOUUUNEY? oh whait im not getting any because that WAS NOT funny, i get it *ok rage face guy*(still pretending to be funny)

edit: i will get a little off topic. let's take ray william johnson's example, most youtubers know this guy he is actually the number 1 most subscribed on youtube, and what he does is show "interesting videos" that aren't even his and then, if you look at the end there are actually 8!

8 people writting a 5 minutes video every week so basically all ray does is sit at the front of a camera and talks his shit , does stereotype jokes, and procedes to say that he's just kidding in hope to get money with the huge amount of views, selling t-shirts and more useless shit and with youtube partnership and on his second channel he shows himself talking to other people that do the exact same shit on youtube and driving a limusine (not sure if spelled that correctly)

so there you go thats why i hate youtube vbloggers.
    Hey whait who's actually going to read my post? e.e
    PsychoxLetter
    PsychoxLetter

Post by PsychoxLetter Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:42 am

aww i love the channel charlieissocoollike you should go check his videos out :)) im gonna try and meet him one day he seems really nice and lives in england too so yeah.
    if you're looking for a specific video check out the one in my signature its pretty freaky ^^ and gerard way narrates it lol
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:22 pm

This is beast. Y'all know fruit ninja the game on mobile right?
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:02 am

0:14 EPIC
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:26 pm

IKR! Fucking, jumping cartwheel. Sometimes I think that was a REAL ninja.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:48 am