Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

5 posters

I might get Black Ops for my PS3? Are the Map Packs good? Never tried them....

Albel Noxx
    Albel Noxx

Squad : Waffle Squad

I might get Black Ops for my PS3? Are the Map Packs good? Never tried them.... Empty I might get Black Ops for my PS3? Are the Map Packs good? Never tried them....

Post by Albel Noxx Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:20 am

i want this clans opinion....? <(^_^)> <<<<-------- Don't deny my epic face. :D
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

I might get Black Ops for my PS3? Are the Map Packs good? Never tried them.... Empty Re: I might get Black Ops for my PS3? Are the Map Packs good? Never tried them....

Post by pipoca77 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 am

save money to get the upcoming modern warfare 3
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

I might get Black Ops for my PS3? Are the Map Packs good? Never tried them.... Empty Re: I might get Black Ops for my PS3? Are the Map Packs good? Never tried them....

Post by Xin Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Only get First Strike for Ascension (zombie map) got to fucking ROUND 30 the other day :DDDDD

BTW First Strike is the name of the first map pack that was released. But also try thinking about what Pip said cause Black Ops multiplayer will be deserted when MW3 gets released. Only good thing about Black Ops is zombies. And maybe wait a bit cause another MW made by treyarch will be released. Treyarch always has zombies.

And maybe get it a little later once MW3 gets released (if you really wanted Black Ops) so that it'll be cheaper.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Black Ops is a lot of fun online, I play it on XBox regularly. Map-Packs are nevar worth their money tho.
    Albel Noxx
    Albel Noxx

Squad : Waffle Squad

Post by Albel Noxx Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 pm

pipoca ill take ur advice and just get mw3 but if i preorder i hve to pay extra D:

PS: I hate S&H but it does come to you when released and thats something i can accept but not when u order something and hve to wait, that i cant do :P
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Post by NKDZ Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Get Battlefield 3, apparently it's better than COD.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:45 pm

But most will be playing COD. Battlefield is only for the graphics.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 am

CoD is known for it's good gameplay, as simple as that. For consoles, Black Ops has a fun multiplayer and on the computer I'm still playing CoD 4, which is my favorite game of the series, and probably my favorite multiplayer shooter.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:47 am

whait so i am the only one here who doesnt have a console or never played the new generation of cod games? :O
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:22 pm

guess what? maybe you will not want that game... this video explains why, see it.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:13 pm

That vids BS. Call of Duty IS known for its bawsome gameplay like Soldeh said. Black Ops is only good for zombies. If you wanna play multiplayer you stick with Activision COD games like mw2 or 3.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 pm

That vid is the incredibly funny, playable game called "Duty Calls", a marketing gag from the Bulletstorm crew.

For the console, Black Ops is my favorite multiplayer shooter, I waaay prefer it over CoD 6. CoD 6 is only a kill streak rewards farming spree.

If anyone had Call of Duty 4 on his/her computer, cracked game or not, and you feel like getting pwn'd, just arsk. You wouldn't be the first on this site I'm playing this with. :3
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:33 am

Sorry. I only play on ps3.

BTW. Can't wait for Rezzurection map pack :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:54 am