Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+2
agentdoni
Castle
6 posters

Happy Mothers Day to the "Mother of The Clan" Gloria!

agentdoni
    agentdoni

Happy Mothers Day to the "Mother of The Clan" Gloria! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Mothers Day to the "Mother of The Clan" Gloria!

Post by agentdoni Mon May 09, 2011 11:23 pm

"Siamese Fighting Fish"

I Love You for this <3 dunno why .. >.<
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Happy Mothers Day to the "Mother of The Clan" Gloria! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Mothers Day to the "Mother of The Clan" Gloria!

Post by pipoca77 Tue May 10, 2011 2:45 am

im not a pervert i was trying to get my fake ass dream completed ._.

did i just said it was fake...?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Tue May 10, 2011 3:11 am

Are you so sure about that, Gloria?
    It would be 2 people enter, 3 leave. Mwahahaha.

^.~
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Tue May 10, 2011 3:39 am

then u would destroy my dream T.T
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue May 10, 2011 5:55 am

The third person coming out would be the trunk monkey that had hidden on me when we went in. And I would make sure that if you tried any thing funny, it would be the monkey and not me carrying the babies X-)

Snickers candy bar. 1:00$
    Pair of sunglasses. 25:00$
    Starbucks gift card for your GF. 50.00$
    Thought of Sold getting raped by a female trunk monkey................priceless.
    Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Castle Tue May 10, 2011 6:04 am

Thought of Sold getting raped by a female trunk monkey................priceless.

Win.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Tue May 10, 2011 6:06 am

thats not win ... thats a epic win
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Tue May 10, 2011 6:28 am

I'll bring a granola bar and an axe, just in case. The granola bar so I can teach the monkey to rape you instead, and the axe is... plan B.

Don't worry, I brought something for you too, Gloria. Does this smell like Chloroform to you?
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Tue May 10, 2011 6:33 am

Ahahaha! Hes going to get you Gloria.

EDIT: Gloria, are you keeping my name Castleman29 in your Signature? I guess for memories sake.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:34 am

guess i missed a lot lately cuz my net was down. Happy mothers day 2 da mothers of us all. T_T" this isnt really a place where we post a thread like this...either face ur mom urself and say it 2 her or goto a forum related to moms. lol!
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue May 10, 2011 8:36 am

Exactly how frail do you guys think I am? I'M THE FRIGGIN BOMB FLINGING LUNATIC FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!
    Bring all the chloroform you want, it aint gonna work. And about the monkey, trust me, your gona have to go with plan B. Granola aint gona cut it. I have earned her love by keeping her happy at all times.....no matter what it took.

X-/
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Tue May 10, 2011 8:49 am

Chloroform and a granola bar aren't the only things in my emergency bag. :3
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Tue May 10, 2011 8:52 am

He also has another monkey with a man bana- umm.... He's got tricks.
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 am

If there is somthin my bombs cant take care of. I havent ran into it yet.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Tue May 10, 2011 11:57 am

Wtf does bombs, monkey, and even granola bars have to do with this. Well now it's my turn:
    bazookas, gorillas, and oatmeal. >:DD
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Tue May 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Xin wins. I surrender.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:32 pm