Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+2
Castle
Gloria of Greenguard
6 posters

Your Home town/state/country whatever....

Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Your Home town/state/country whatever.... Empty Your Home town/state/country whatever....

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Thu May 05, 2011 2:43 pm

I live in Washington USA.

Is it really always raining and cloudy here?.....no.....but last summer wast mostly cloudy. And since it ended we have had four days of sun.

Are there really slugs up to ten inches long up here?.....You can bet we do.

Octopi with arm spans over ten feet?....yeah.

Lots of trees? Yes, at least on the western side.

Coffee on every corner? Of course.

Is Washington crammed packed with bigfoot nuts? If you tell a Washingtonian that Washington is bigfoot capital, their reply will be something like this. Oh.......really?

Do Washingtonians hate Californians? They may have at one time. But half of the Washingtonians you run into now came from California at some point.

Are there dead guys with beautiful sparkly skin running around? Forget it.

Do Bill Gates, Boeing, and Starbucks make it exciting to live here?...........no.............

What is your area like?

Your Home town/state/country whatever.... Empty Re: Your Home town/state/country whatever....

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 2:58 pm

I was born in Naogaon (pronounced Noowgaa), Bangladesh, Southeast Asia.

Climate: Tropical all year round. Warm and humid summers. Mild winters. Has 6 <- thats right SIX seasons.
    1. Grissho- Summer
    2. Borsha- Monsoon AKA rainy
    3. Shoroth- Early Autumn
    4. Hemonto- Late Autumn
    5. Sheeth- Winter
    6. Boshonto- Spring.

My fav season is Borsha since the downpour feels like sheets /layers of water drops all at once again and again on the rooftops and its quite a marvellous sight to see. I also HATE HAAAAATE HAAAAAATE it when I have school in one of those days cuz regardless how much waterproof clothing you wear you cannot reach school without getting drenched; not to mention floodings T_T". Still nice season.

Fabulous touristic attraction. Comprises of 6 Divisions each distinctly different from the other:
    1. Sylhet
    2. Chittagong
    3. Rajshahi
    4. Dhaka (Capital)
    5. Borishal
    6. Khulna.

Language: Bengali is mainly spoken. Dialects are available from each of the different districts.

Its a riverine country like a country full of "Venice."

Food: (Traditional)- Panta Elish: Soaked Rice + Fried Hilsha fish; a special dish prepared only on April 14th, which is the Bengali New Year. <- Yuh we got ourselves our own calendar ^^.
    ...others ...i dont wanna say >_<

Education: Fabulous only until 10th grade. There are top standard higher ed., but not upto my expectations >:) So I moved to U.S.A. once I got the oppurtunity.

Hmm....lets talk about Bengali (language).
    Has no phonetic pattern; similar to chinese in the fact that it has so many words and different meanings just for one word. It is extremely precise however and I honestly dont comprehend the 1st class literary works yet T_T" Glad its my 1st tongue; I consider Bengali to be pretty much impossible for a foreigner to master even 60%.
    Its grammar is composed of 90% exceptions and ofcourse the 10% follows the rules O_O""
    Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Your Home town/state/country whatever.... Empty Re: Your Home town/state/country whatever....

Post by Castle Thu May 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Georgia, America. Hot, Boring. Simple.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu May 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Lotta rain.

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 3:33 pm

BUUUU come on guys show some enthusiasm. You think I did my write up because those are the things which I do all the time? I dug deep within me and tapped into my ancient memories. NOW LETS DO THIS!!
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu May 05, 2011 3:36 pm

GEORGIA, AMERICA! WE GET RAIN!
    We Get Heat!
    We Gotz funky weather!
    It changes often!
    Georgia sucks!
    America sucks!
    Usher lives in Georgia! D:<

Better?

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 3:36 pm

:D yes.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu May 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Good. :D That's about it for good things in Georgia. :P
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu May 05, 2011 4:03 pm

BC
    Everything Castle said + more...I think O.o
    lol
    but really there's nothing special here
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu May 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Heh, Simple and easy to remember. Eh Xin?

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Hmph, Hmph you expect me to tell my location to a stranger on a computer!

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:06 pm

LMAO!! Way to popping our bubbles rude XDDD
    Well actually Gloria was most likely meaning how your environment is/was around your birthplace...not necessarily locations etc...I think you can simply obscure ur location and simply describe it eh :)
    PS: Keep it up Rude; well done.
    agentdoni
    agentdoni

Post by agentdoni Thu May 05, 2011 10:09 pm

HMMM Philippines .. . .
    Tropical country
    March to April-Summah like up to 38degree celcius HOT
    June-October-Rainy days.. . .
    November-February-COLD but no Snow !!!

COUNTRY STYLE:
    Hmm..Polluted on Many Cities especially EDSA
    But Fresh air on Many Province especially Batangas City and provinces

PPL :P
    Start wit Politician
    Our pres>Not a corrupt like on hes campaign agenda
    But lemme tel you this..
    Many of our politicians here was all crap of a corrupt ppl
    like 60% was.. Yikes PsssSSST

But im proud to be Filipino like Manny Paquiao do sing on your shows thew in Usa
    YAY..i .. . .Just sharing yall hewe especially Gloria Peace :P
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Fri May 06, 2011 3:53 am

Parents came to Scotland from wherever. My mother conceived me in Scotland, I was born in Scotland, I've lived in Scotland, I am living in Scotland, and I will probably live in Scotland.

Oh btw, I'm from Scotland (Edinburgh) if that previous part was a bit hard to understand.

Scotland: Rain. Beautiful countryside. Some more rain. Nice people, but most of them are complete assholes when they get drunk, which is most or all of the time. A bit more rain. Nice trees. A lot of them too. Cuisine is diverse. Not a lot of food though. No, not all of us go around in shaggy kilts with a haggis permanently stuck to our mouths.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 3:57 am

Hmph Hmph ok then I live in eastern Atlanta. It looks good because but really its full of gangstas not gangsters but gangstas
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Fri May 06, 2011 5:06 am

i live in a village in the middle of nowhere , nothing happens here our poppulation here is 2000 big , my neighvours r boring , there r cows and stuff here and it smells like shit at the evenings :)

o.O
    agentdoni
    agentdoni

Post by agentdoni Fri May 06, 2011 10:15 am

Cows...Neva seen Cows since i move on to city and play like 10hours a day ...And Cows means Cows member hewe..!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:18 pm