Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+4
pipoca77
Gloria of Greenguard
Sold Out
Castle
8 posters

Darkpowerz

Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Darkpowerz - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkpowerz

Post by Ranger 50 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:32 am

yeah sure no probs babez.

take your time. if it's an uncomfortable subject, don't forget you are entitled to keeping private things private by not telling me anything. i'll be fine wif dat =P
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:12 pm

WB BIC BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :3
    Darkpowerz
    Darkpowerz

Squad : Zombie Apocalypse Crew

Post by Darkpowerz Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:18 pm

(^^.'
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 am

Dude. I didn't turn anything against you. I met you in some random AQW yulgar, you told me that you had no intention of going onto this site again and you even bragged about your "trolling skills".

When you left in the first place, that was your decision, matey. Up in the reply earlier I gave my honest opinion and I told people exactly what I know as well as what happened.

If it had been my intention to have Dark leave, I would've just IP-banned him, as simple as that. And I am growing really, really tired of people on this site questioning and blaming me for every. F*cking. Situation. God-dammit, if you need an excuse don't let it out on me. Don't you even f*cking dare. This kind of behavior, Dark, got me angry as heck. You f*cking stood in a Yulgar game room, told me of your "trolling skills", said that you have not the least interest in going back to this site and kept it up. And your posts here just go to show. Plus, there was *nuffin'* that would have stopped your from posting in here. It was months after your leave that I talked to you. M-O-N-T-H-S.

And if you keep it up, I will make sure you take a permanent leave this time around. And this time, it will really be me who caused it. I don't care if you have a high post-count in here, because I'm growing tired of this.

I usually even try to avoid orders - even though I lead the FA RPG. Onto other topics: It is true that I want to lead this forum *away* from AQW. Yes, I kind of enforce that. If I see anymore AQW talk in here, I am going to f*cking murder someone.

I was away for 4 days, and all I saw was: Darkpowerz posting some worthless replies in random threads, him putting up some ridiculous story blaming me, just as an excuse and all the new posts in the games section being AQW based.
    rtx_zero84

Squad : Invictus

Post by rtx_zero84 Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:48 am

Well Sold, you really can't blame us for talking about AQW. Since AQW was the reason many of us came to this site. The people who still play it have the right to talk about it if they want. If not, I foresee us losing a lot of members.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:56 am

Sold Out wrote:Dude. I didn't turn anything against you. I met you in some random AQW yulgar, you told me that you had no intention of going onto this site again and you even bragged about your "trolling skills".

When you left in the first place, that was your decision, matey. Up in the reply earlier I gave my honest opinion and I told people exactly what I know as well as what happened.

If it had been my intention to have Dark leave, I would've just IP-banned him, as simple as that. And I am growing really, really tired of people on this site questioning and blaming me for every. F*cking. Situation. God-dammit, if you need an excuse don't let it out on me. Don't you even f*cking dare. This kind of behavior, Dark, got me angry as heck. You f*cking stood in a Yulgar game room, told me of your "trolling skills", said that you have not the least interest in going back to this site and kept it up. And your posts here just go to show. Plus, there was *nuffin'* that would have stopped your from posting in here. It was months after your leave that I talked to you. M-O-N-T-H-S.

And if you keep it up, I will make sure you take a permanent leave this time around. And this time, it will really be me who caused it. I don't care if you have a high post-count in here, because I'm growing tired of this.

I usually even try to avoid orders - even though I lead the FA RPG. Onto other topics: It is true that I want to lead this forum *away* from AQW. Yes, I kind of enforce that. If I see anymore AQW talk in here, I am going to f*cking murder someone.

I was away for 4 days, and all I saw was: Darkpowerz posting some worthless replies in random threads, him putting up some ridiculous story blaming me, just as an excuse and all the new posts in the games section being AQW based.

rtx_zero84 wrote:Well Sold, you really can't blame us for talking about AQW. Since AQW was the reason many of us came to this site. The people who still play it have the right to talk about it if they want. If not, I foresee us losing a lot of members.

Definitely Subbeh, maybe TACOS, maybe you, maybe Babe. That's pretty much it. This site doesn't have that many people. And whoever might leave if they can't talk about AQW are people who ONLY talk about AQW.

And I don't want my last post reduced to this topic. This was just a little annotation.
    Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Castle Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 am

People, just move on. That's all the past. Let him have another chance, and every drop the AQW talk. >:l Simple as that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:00 am