Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

5 posters

Ranger 50 Rise From Hell + Song (Impressions)

Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Ranger 50 Rise From Hell + Song (Impressions) Empty Ranger 50 Rise From Hell + Song (Impressions)

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 pm

If you are bored. Try to envision this as you listen to the new song sold put up.

(Opening guitar fanfare) As you start the song. Flames are all around. Slowly out of the flames rises a dark figure. As the song progresses imagine going in a circle around this figure surrounded by flames (in an epic cinematic like manner). He has Jet Black hair and piercing red eyes and is wearing dark clothing consisting of shirt, pants, large sturdy belt,boots and a flowing jacket.

(Xylophone comes in)He slowly starts to walk through the flames with a determined look in his eyes. (Camera alternetely zooms in on his eyes, face, and feet. (Once again in an epic manner).

(This is where the percussion instruments come in with that really catchy rhythm). He starts to ascend up a hill always going at the same slow deliberate pace. The hill gets steeper and steeper and becomes rocky.He slowly approaches the peak.

(This Is where the final happier tune starts) He arrives at the top, and sticks his hands in his pants pockets and surveys all that surrounds him. (camera pans around him revealing the landscape). What is below him is vast stretches of black volcanic expanse with lava oozing and bubbling out of cracks and fire every where. The sky is dark and has a red glow. He has become master of it all.

This......is Ranger 50.

I know......its lame. But its fun trying to envision it any way.

Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Ranger 50 Rise From Hell + Song (Impressions) Empty Re: Ranger 50 Rise From Hell + Song (Impressions)

Post by Ranger 50 Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Noo, Gloria... WHY!? Jeeeesus, Sold, I hate you for putting that up there .____.

I didn't delete this topic purely out of respect for Gloria, and I appreciate the fact that she's taken time to put together a little storyline for the piece.
    But honestly guys. DON'T listen to it. It sucks and it's an embarrassment to the art of composing.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Ranger 50 Rise From Hell + Song (Impressions) Empty Re: Ranger 50 Rise From Hell + Song (Impressions)

Post by Sold Out Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:17 am

Ranger 50 wrote:Sold, I hate you

D:

Your song is good. Else I wouldn't have uploaded it.

Anyway, I will comply and change the song to something else. (Not meaning your other one, don't worry.) The people who are interested have listened to it by now. Sure, you could still improve your song, but I like it.

Next one will be the orchestral Track "Sleepless Night", then. One of the best orchestral songs I have ever heard, maybe even the best.
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:11 am

Thank you Sold. I don't hate you as much anymore XP

<3ing Sleepless Night btw. Much, much, much better than its predecessor. :3
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:31 am

Don't worry. I just got bored and only took about a minute and a half to right the post. I didn't know you had written the song, I thought it was just another one of Solds strange remarks.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:59 am

Lol Ranger! Do we have to go over this again? Lol chill! Let it go! Its good; we dont care if u hate it! Audience loves it! End of story! Like ZUN, he never wanted TH to b turned to an animation series right? But he didnt stop producers from making it! It was so awesome like that! Its legend. (Not that we will republish it or anything...erm u get my analogy e_e")

LOL SOLD THANKS FOR SLEEPLESS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO I WAS LISTENING 2 IT YESTERDAY B4 U POSTED IT IN FA LOL! Man u got me addicted to these soundtracks xDDD lmao
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 am

'kay am chill nao. Thanks though, Sayor.
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:32 am

Dang...I would love to watch the harpsichordist before 3:00 in sleepless night.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:58 am

Ranger its ok, bro.

Chill=win,
    Win=Ranger 50,
    Ranger 50=Pimp.

Nao, isn't that what you want?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 am

People also seem to love the "Sleepless Night" song. o.o

I swear, that needs to be our official FA RPG song.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:36 am

no this should be the song

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 am

No... not really.

Sephiroth's song might be a cliché, and you can mock it in many ways (Try replacing the chorus with a 3 syllable term/ word/ name), but it doesn't sound that good.

Ranger will laugh his ass off when he hears this one after one winged angel:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:30 am