Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+2
Xin
Mezkiel
6 posters

This made me lol so hard i think i broke something xD

Mezkiel
    Mezkiel

This made me lol so hard i think i broke something xD Empty This made me lol so hard i think i broke something xD

Post by Mezkiel Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:05 am

Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

This made me lol so hard i think i broke something xD Empty Re: This made me lol so hard i think i broke something xD

Post by Xin Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:51 pm

ME TOO LOL
    ouch.....;))

This made me lol so hard i think i broke something xD Empty Re: This made me lol so hard i think i broke something xD

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 am

LOL LMAO xD i see watchu mean bro xDDD
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:50 am

check out this one :P
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:01 am

I do believe the guy successfully impregnated the air O.o

I love the look on the kids parents face.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 am

Lolwin
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:19 pm

lol sub thinks everything is a win 8D

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:06 pm

I like 1st one better :D still makes me grin just seeing the title of the vid
    rtx_zero84

Squad : Invictus

Post by rtx_zero84 Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL OUCHHHHHHH

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:17 pm

lewl xD wb rxt xD i noticed u vanished for a LONG time... where have u been? The hyperbolic time chamber? xD lol
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Sayor wrote:lewl xD wb rxt xD i noticed u vanished for a LONG time... where have u been? The hyperbolic time chamber? xD lol

what is a ... u know chamber? o.o

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:20 pm

DBZ man!! GET it right! Its this place where 1hour=1 year in the outside normal world !! DUDE u donkt know the hyperbolic time chamber? U SERIOUS xD ..xDsorry abut that
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Getting off topic a little here. Might I remind you this topic has nothing to do with hyperbolic time chambers.
    rtx_zero84

Squad : Invictus

Post by rtx_zero84 Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 am

Lol, the video and funny and no I've been busy with some stuff in life, but I'm back

*note: Ranger the top is in Random Talk, I really don't think its possible to get off topic in a random conversation*
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 am

If the category 'Random Talk' was of a completely random nature, there would only be one topic named 'Random'. For every topic people make in random talk, there is a theme, and in that theme, there is a direction of conversation, and in every directional conversation there is the issue of getting offtopic. Notice that although it is in Random Talk, this is still a topic with a direct issue, hence getting offtopic within it ain't such a good idea.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:55 am

Ranger 50 wrote:If the category 'Random Talk' was of a completely random nature, there would only be one topic named 'Random'. For every topic people make in random talk, there is a theme, and in that theme, there is a direction of conversation, and in every directional conversation there is the issue of getting offtopic. Notice that although it is in Random Talk, this is still a topic with a direct issue, hence getting offtopic within it ain't such a good idea.
    That giant ass post of yours right now is getting off topic o-o
    You should make a topic called "Be Warned. I Will Lock All Topics If You Get Off Topic."
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:47 pm

It's irrelevant to the actual issue indeed, but I was warning people to try and stay within the matter of the topic. If I hadn't, then people would still feel okay to post random things in topics that are irrelevant. This ain't hypocrisy, it's warranted chastisement.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:47 am

lol ik i felt like sayin dat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:34 am