Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

5 posters

If you are wondering why the new banner's background looks so cheap...

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

If you are wondering why the new banner's background looks so cheap... Empty If you are wondering why the new banner's background looks so cheap...

Post by Sold Out Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 am

... it's because I made it. >.>
    Mezkiel
    Mezkiel

If you are wondering why the new banner's background looks so cheap... Empty Re: If you are wondering why the new banner's background looks so cheap...

Post by Mezkiel Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:00 am

you should have put Ownage served in 2D!

XD

btw. how did you make it?
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

If you are wondering why the new banner's background looks so cheap... Empty Re: If you are wondering why the new banner's background looks so cheap...

Post by Ranger 50 Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:22 am

Yeah, that's a really good banner. O.O Me thinkz this is completely your own work, Sold? Nice stuff.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:30 am

Yes, it's completely my own work. But I mean it is basically just a bit of red and orange. e.e

Maybe it looks worse for me since the inspiration came from a picture that was basically drawn in godmode by a japanese Chuck Norris. (The first picture in this.) I guess a comparison like that makes mine look much worse, eh?

Depressing to know I will never be able to draw something like my inspiration. ^^

I figure you will like the song too. ~

@Mez: Photoshop, brush, smudge tool, text.
    Made it completely from scratch; I want to at least be a little proud of having made my OWN stuff.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:11 pm

i dont think the banner looks cheap
    me likez it :)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:08 am

Agreed with Xin ! Its kewl
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 am

Sold Out wrote:Yes, it's completely my own work. But I mean it is basically just a bit of red and orange. e.e

Maybe it looks worse for me since the inspiration came from a picture that was basically drawn in godmode by a japanese Chuck Norris. (The first picture in this.) I guess a comparison like that makes mine look much worse, eh?

Depressing to know I will never be able to draw something like my inspiration. ^^

I figure you will like the song too. ~

@Mez: Photoshop, brush, smudge tool, text.
    Made it completely from scratch; I want to at least be a little proud of having made my OWN stuff.

there's no red in it
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 am

how do u know?
    did u create it?
    lol jk
    seems like theres no red
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 am

Well, the clouds and grass are a red tone, actually. It gets lost in the color blending to orange. :3
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 am

ooooh exactly what i thought
    u mixed clrs and stuff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:45 am