Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+4
Avocado lad
Sold Out
Castle
Mezkiel
8 posters

DAAARRRRKKK CAAAAAASTEEEEEEERRRRRR

Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

DAAARRRRKKK CAAAAAASTEEEEEEERRRRRR - Page 2 Empty Re: DAAARRRRKKK CAAAAAASTEEEEEEERRRRRR

Post by Ranger 50 Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:24 am

Roflmao, that's DARK Caster, not CARD Caster XD

/facedesk

To obtain Card Caster (Or Card Clasher as it's called now), you need to buy that Card game which I think is coming into the stores in the US soon, or already has o.o
    Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

DAAARRRRKKK CAAAAAASTEEEEEEERRRRRR - Page 2 Empty Re: DAAARRRRKKK CAAAAAASTEEEEEEERRRRRR

Post by Castle Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:28 am

They said it could be months before it comes out into stores. >.<
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:00 am

portugal surveys sucks

why?

BECAUSE 99% OF THEM R MOBILE AND I HAVE TO ACCEPT A CONTRACT OF 4 EUROS A WEEK FOR JOINING STUPID AND USELESS SERVICES!! >.< and the only free ones only get me 4 acs to 28 over 10 are really rare v.v
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 am

I wonder which company would be as stupid as to try and sell cards made by AE. No way anyone can gain profit from those.

Aaaanyway, be careful with your surveys and always read their terms of agreement. last time i did those they had it like this:

"Do not use a fake address. Your IP will get locked; if you use a wrong address you will have to pay for all upcoming costs".

That was the moment I made sure I avoided doing aextras with my own comp.
    Fiana
    Fiana

Post by Fiana Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:41 am

lol

I haven't considered that AExtra yet, I just buy my ACs from the site.
    Though still wonder whether I should have Dark caster or not, blade master looks cooler
    Mezkiel
    Mezkiel

Post by Mezkiel Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 am

Dont use aextras...
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:30 am

Or use aextras and be smart.

Also, Fiana, rarity values don't matter; you should use the armor you like more. Imagine, if you have something better and additionally pay money for something similar, you will end up asking yourself what you did that for in the first place.

Tssk, I still don't think that a picture-graphic is worth even a penny. AE can cover their cost for the next 500 years by now.

Being able to find the good free stuff is a trait that helps, I guess. ^^
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Location : In the united states, which is on Earth, which is in Canada.

Post by Avocado lad Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:58 am

Lol Sold let people do what they want with their money. It's their money, they make it themselves to buy the things that they want. And don't tell me it's a waste because it's not. If you're spending your money, you're most likely spending it to make you're life more comfortable, and if AQW makes your life more comfortable then shouldn't you get the most out of it? So by spending your money on it then that's your decision. And this is how I convinced my mother to let me buy things :B
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:51 am

Lol. Avo = Ownage. :P
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:04 pm

true dat Mr. Burger
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Mr. Burger.. I like that.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Congrats Mez On Dark Caster, 2kac well Spent, Really like the a armour aswel, Check out my Character. Im well proud. ^^, Congrats on your squad Title goes well with the the Dark Caster as your avatar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:21 am