Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

4 posters

(was the last post)

rtx_zero84

Squad : Invictus

(was the last post) Empty (was the last post)

Post by rtx_zero84 Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:17 am

Yes, I have really developed a connection with some people (Az, Avo, etc.) But there comes a time where one must move on. We're all going to. My time however, has come. I apologize for the impact my leaving will cause, and believe me, I wish I could stay. But I'm at that point in life when school, a job, and family are at peak value. If I wouldn't quit, I would barely be on AQW anyway, so why stay? I'm just giving myself the benefit of the doubt, logging off, and moving forward. Make no assumption that i won't return. Surely I will, but at this time the only conclusion I can come to is....leaving of course. Many people have given their input on this topic. I have just come to find that the signifigance of me quitting isn't that great. I have only a handful of people I can think of that would actually "miss" me. So, I guess I'll explain that here.

My three husbands

Azrahk- Dude....good times. We met on Tinychat and I thought of you as a funyn guy who knew some cool stuff. We added each other on AQW and it took off. The level of help you've given me can not be described. There are few actual good people in this world, and you my friend are one of them. I think you really will go far in life and I wish you best, as I'm sure you would do for me. I love you man <3

Avocado Lad- Aww man, where do I start. Met you the same way I met Azrahk, everyone seemed to know you except me and that just had to be fixed. It all started right then and there. The connection between me and you almost blew my mind. We agreed on most things, liked the same kind of things. But most of all you were willing to get in depth with me, really get to know me. I would have to say that out of all my friends here on AQW, you really did have the best connection with me and really knew how to make me laugh and such. I can only think of one time we weren't totally 100% cool. It really wasn't that big of a deal and we both knew that we had to talk it out. I'll miss talking with you about music and life itself. I really will miss everything about you. I wish you the best of luck with Bell and life in general. I love you eternally.

Dahoosa- AWWW HOT DAMN ITS HOOSY! Ha, Dah you were always there to talk, with your chewbacca like appearance. Being popular with multiple servers of people and you accepted me of all people into your life. I can't think about the number of times I wished i could be living the AQW life you are. But when you accepted that friend request my AQW dreams had come true, I was truly popular. We talked about girls, college, more girls :P, but you just always had a real good attitude toward things. I'll miss the random conversations at your house when theres nothing better do, and the awkward moments when someone comes in. Love you man <3

Others

Darkpowerz- Eh wth, Dark your just plain out awesome, we met in a yulgar one day and just added to one anothers hilarity, I'll miss talking to you about how much my government and lifestlye "suck". You just really had a great sense of humor. I really don't know you much as the other three, but I'll miss and love you as well

Sold- I never really got to know you well, but I wish Fallen Army and members alike the best in life. You got a good thing going here. Keep up the good work.

Thus comes my resignation, its been fun guys. I'll still be on AQW through the first of February. So stop in and say bye if you can. I haven't really been that active in this clan, wish i would have done more. I see potential beyond belief in this clan and you guys need to use it to your advantage. Don't break apart, go forth and conquer. I wish this clan everything I can in life and AQW alike. I had a good ride, made good friends, had fun, and just enjoyed my time here. So with that, for the last time, RTX signing off, and goodbye. I love you all <3

Yeahhhhh so uh, I got really bored doing nothing all the time. I confiscated my account from Jake and plunged back into AQW...I'm back. So yeah, I'ma go post a member into now...

Last edited by rtx_zero84 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Location : In the united states, which is on Earth, which is in Canada.

(was the last post) Empty Re: (was the last post)

Post by Avocado lad Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Holy shit that's alot to read.
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Post by Avocado lad Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Also, Aw I love this man <3
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Post by Avocado lad Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:02 pm

And I'll miss him dearly v.v
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:36 am

cya later.
    rtx_zero84

Post by rtx_zero84 Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 am

Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    [code]
    Mezkiel
    Mezkiel

Post by Mezkiel Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:31 am

YAY
    rtx_zero84

Post by rtx_zero84 Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 am

Lol, like the thing I did to get it noticed?
    Mezkiel
    Mezkiel

Post by Mezkiel Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 am

yah xD
    rtx_zero84

Post by rtx_zero84 Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 am

Epic I know, thought of it myself.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:39 am

he Is staying!!!! Whoop!!!
    rtx_zero84

Post by rtx_zero84 Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:40 am

Coming back* I already left :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:34 am