Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+3
PsychoxLetter
pipoca77
Gloria of Greenguard
7 posters

Random generic nonsensical hypothetical question

Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Random generic nonsensical hypothetical question Empty Random generic nonsensical hypothetical question

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 am

Please....some serious answers, for some reason I am really curious.

If you knew for sure that the world was going to end at this time tomorrow what would you spend the next twenty four hours doing? Here is a list of the things I would do. No...............I do not think the world is going to end tomorrow. If it really does its just a coincidence.

Here is my list.

#1 Walk to the local gas station.
    #2 Grab a Arizona Cranberry Ice Tea and a BBQ sandwich at the gas station.
    #3 Eat and drink the above mentioned items.
    #4 Return home.
    #5 Ask my Dad if he could take me to the nearest lake. If the answer is no, just take the car myself.
    #6 Go to swim at the local lake.
    #7 Return home.
    #8 Convince my parents to take me out to eat at a quiet family restaurant.
    #9 Enjoy my time with my parents at the restaurant.
    #10 Return home
    #11 Tell one of my friends I love them, just for the dramatic heck of it.
    #12 Laugh at my previous action.
    #13 Play my violin for a while.
    #14 Try to figure out what to do next.
    #15 Try to sleep.
    #16 Continue sleeping till the world ends.

Your turn.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Random generic nonsensical hypothetical question Empty Re: Random generic nonsensical hypothetical question

Post by pipoca77 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:31 am

huuuuuuuum... this is dificult there are so many things i want to do but i will try , probably it won't be as acurate as i really wish but worth the try?

#1 Put on my banana suit(yes i haz one).
    #2 Miss school, because why spending the last day of your life on a boring class?
    #3 Go into local game shop
    #4 Steal the Ghost rare yugioh cards that they keep on the store like if they were treasures and that shop sells them for 99,99 euros.(Yeah a card actually costs this much)
    #5 Go home and burn the cards for the fun.
    #6 Prank call the girls from my class saying i love them since the day we met, and that im cheating on my gf because of htem, expecting them to react by saying "luv u too" or some crap.
    #7Steal money from my parents because probably they wont have any use in the future.
    #8Take a train to my homeland, were i was born, go to that now abandoned house where i lived as a child.
    #9Take out my Guitar, go into the roof and play it, remembering the good friends , family, online rapist douchbags i met and fallenarmy members.(Still on a banana suit)
    #10 Look into the stars in the night and seeing the world end in front of my eyes.

THE END.

Eh now that im reading it, its not that perfectly accurate as i wanted my last day to look like but...eeeeh...
    PsychoxLetter
    PsychoxLetter

Random generic nonsensical hypothetical question Empty Re: Random generic nonsensical hypothetical question

Post by PsychoxLetter Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:09 am

I'd get a train out to some random station away from distraction and then I'd just call up all my friends and family and have long conversations about life and stuff.
    idk.
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:13 am

There are actually quite a few possibilities for what I would do, depending on exactly how dramatic/romantic I was feeling the day I did it.

For instance. This summer I got to remake friends with a family I hadn't seen for ten years. Back when I used to be around them they were some of the best friends I had. And when I met them again recently I got to rekindle my friendship with them all including the person who was closest to my age. At the moment that person is probably one of the closest people I am to loving.

So lets say I were more romantically minded during the last day on earth.

#1 Call that family and discuss the ending of the world.
    #2 Tell them I am coming over.
    #3 Drive the five hours it takes to get to their house.
    #4 Spend the rest of the day and evening with them.
    #5 Sneak into the room of the one I may have feelings for.
    #6 Get into their bed and have a quiet conversation with them.
    #7 Ask them if they remember the time when we were eight years old and they declared they would marry me.
    #8 Keep on talking
    #9 Embrace them
    #10 Fall asleep while we embrace each other.
    #11 Stay that way until the world ends.
    Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Castle Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:14 am

Pip, you have a banana suit too!?

I'd probably just sit here on my laptop. Die doing what I love most!
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:15 am

Gloria of Greenguard wrote:There are actually quite a few possibilities for what I would do, depending on exactly how dramatic/romantic I was feeling the day I did it.

For instance. This summer I got to remake friends with a family I hadn't seen for ten years. Back when I used to be around them they were some of the best friends I had. And when I met them again recently I got to rekindle my friendship with them all including the person who was closest to my age. At the moment that person is probably one of the closest people I am to loving.

So lets say I were more romantically minded during the last day on earth.

#1 Call that family and discuss the ending of the world.
    #2 Tell them I am coming over.
    #3 Drive the five hours it takes to get to their house.
    #4 Spend the rest of the day and evening with them.
    #5 Sneak into the room of the one I may have feelings for.
    #6 Get into their bed and have a quiet conversation with them.
    #7 Ask them if they remember the time when we were eight years old and they declared they would marry me.
    #8 Keep on talking
    #9 Embrace them
    #10 Fall asleep while we embrace each other.
    #11 Stay that way until the world ends.

sdfmsdklfds+adfmdsfkdspofkdspofkdsopfk what?

Random generic nonsensical hypothetical question 1317660674319
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:31 am

Crap, you just make me realize what a horrible person I would be on the last day ever. Well, no, not really, but I wouldn't be able to answer truthfully, either. ^^
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:44 am

For me, it kind of depends on the time at which I would hear the news that the world was going to end the next day.

If it was morning, then I would still probably be in bed, and so even if Donald Trump woke me up informing me of the news I would either still be asleep or go back to sleep.

If it was in the afternoon, well... I would probably just procrastinate and leave the list-thinking till probably the next day.. o.o

If I was in a quite relaxed state, where I would just be listening to music in my room, I would probably write a list, too.

1. Ring my girlfriend and tell her that I loved her, and then attempt to have sex. (Sorry guys, yes, I'm still a virgin.)
    2. Tell my parents that I loved them... most of the time o.o
    3. Remind my 6-year old brother how annoying he is and then shoot him with my epic Nerf gun..
    4. Attempt to make a fried egg (honestly, cooking is the last thing I want to do on this planet).
    5. If the above fails, stick with bagels and cream cheese.
    6. Go to the top of a hill with my iPhone and loudspeakers.
    7. Listen to a Touhou Jazz playlist from start to finish whilst watching the world go by.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Tell my family I love them all. Spend time with them. And if there's anytime left...have sex :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:14 pm