Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

Aye...um..."Sai's Bullshit Commentary of FA's Forum?" (@Marc btw)

Sai
    Sai

Aye...um..."Sai's Bullshit Commentary of FA's Forum?" (@Marc btw) Empty Aye...um..."Sai's Bullshit Commentary of FA's Forum?" (@Marc btw)

Post by Sai Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:32 pm

um I know I haven't been involved with the FA-RPG or the whole FA forum all in all; and well I was thinking since nothing interesting is going on in my part of "life"...why not make myself somewhat useful. If you are really serious about this perhaps I could be of minute assistance (not painting cuz i practically quit that; might be able to do char design sketches as an auxilary role)

I mean I could work on creating / modifying chars ...(100% authentic this time ) perhaps if ya want technical support I *may* be able to do at least sth? anyways just lemme knowez :B

yea ...I'm prob.ly gonna get a reply from ya saying-> nope no thx aren't I e.e ....err shudn't have said that in the 1st place hurr hurr ...

the thought of ya telling me to visit the forum was buzzing around in my head for some reason nd I don't see how my presence is going to make much difference... bwaah ~-~

well thing is, forums practically more than half of the times have a/ ( if not, even more) common interest(s) within its members; I mean the entire transtion from a gaming to ____ of the practically random and pretty void discussion forum was good in the sense that it filtered inappropriatly addicted gamers throughout the forum; that's perfectly fine but what has become of the FA forum is sth which I think is a matter of concern.

So the thing is *if* ya want sth " ~goin on~ " I mean you simply have to have a genre that is consistent. perhaps a dedicated gaming forum or a forum dedicated to a specific game : TH for instance/ YN / ~whatever~ or just create a completely different fresh new start like an intellectual forum/ literature based forum/ idk helpful tips and stuffs? I mean think of it this way of what is *to become* in the future of the FA forum? Is the forum going to gain additional members due to interest in the "mumbojumbo-mishmash" genre that it is currently ?
    I guess I'll just post this monologue/ soliloquy~ish message on FA for ur reference incase u missed these.

<- so um here it is

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 pm