Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

5 posters

Yeah, what do they call eet? OHRITE, DEY CALL EET FANEWS. VOLUME 5.

Babe
    Babe

Squad : Kitten-Style

Yeah, what do they call eet? OHRITE, DEY CALL EET FANEWS. VOLUME 5. Empty Yeah, what do they call eet? OHRITE, DEY CALL EET FANEWS. VOLUME 5.

Post by Babe Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm back in town. >=D Purdy exciting amirite? o3o
    Mkay, let's just get right into it, cuz the news hasn't been here for ages and all of you are dying. I'm watching you die actually. YOU CAN'T JUST LET US FALL LIEK THIS! (Even though we already have) COME ON GUISE! ESH TIEM FOR YOU TO ACTUALLY TAKE THE PAPER OUT AND READ!!!!

....Hope I got my point accross. xP

Floss Goss:
    Am back in town. No bettur news then that, clearly. Please leave comments on if you think somethings better, cuz I can't see anything that is. Am back, don't forget eet.

Member of the week:
    Sold Out. Sold out actually Sold out all of her goods, therefore her shop is Sold out in a Sold out shop. Now I know it's impossible to be Sold out of something that already is Sold Out, but come on, it's just Soul Out selling everything out in a Sold out shop. Are we clear? :D

Funniest moment of the week:
    It was watching Castle eat popcorn. Did anybody else see that? He spilt liek half of it on the floor, so I sent Xin the cleaning warrior in. Thanks to everybody who co-operated, it was a really stressful time, I was getting scared he was going to stain the carpet with his Fanta. =/
    Castle: *Noms on Popcorn carelssly*
    Krystal: Castle....
    Castle: VAT *Spills it all over the floor*
    Krystal: XinHURRCLEANERWarrior, clean that up.
    XinCleaningWarrior: Yes Ma'am, can I have some popcorn after?
    Krystal: Sure, everything that's on the floor is yours.

Weather:
    Earthquake. Tsunami. Avalanche. Tornado. You name it. It's here. Y U NO LOOK OUT MIRROR, IT'S RIGHT THERE Dx

Proness Prediction:
    I'll make a better FANews next week, this one was pretty bad :x

Well, that's all for nao. -ground trembles and Castle spills more popcorn- XINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Yeah, what do they call eet? OHRITE, DEY CALL EET FANEWS. VOLUME 5. Empty Re: Yeah, what do they call eet? OHRITE, DEY CALL EET FANEWS. VOLUME 5.

Post by Sold Out Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:45 pm

You know Pipoca means popcorn, rite?

Sooo... Castle ate Pipoca? Now I found a new name for Castle. How about "Autumn-loving Deathtron 3000 of Doom and Destruction". Yeah, capital Ds.

Seriously now, nice to see you write something again. Your kind of humor was missed. x3

There's not much happening on the site anymore (*Draaaamaaaaaaaa*) but eeeh, just a nice post to waste your time once in a while is cool too, eh?
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Yeah, what do they call eet? OHRITE, DEY CALL EET FANEWS. VOLUME 5. Empty Re: Yeah, what do they call eet? OHRITE, DEY CALL EET FANEWS. VOLUME 5.

Post by NKDZ Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Not only did he eat Pip, he spilled half of him on the floor O.O
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:42 pm

i can't tell if castle is g4y or cannibal now (bc here eat some1 also means have bed-relations with that person e.e)
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Well there are many different types of "eating". Like ya know...Blowjobs...Holy shit, that too fits in context O.O
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 am

NKDZ wrote:Well there are many different types of "eating". Like ya know...Blowjobs...Holy shit, that too fits in context O.O

cool story,bro
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:22 am

No bro, this is a cool story.
    Babe wrote:
    It was watching Castle eat popcorn. Did anybody else see that? He spilt liek half of it on the floor, so I sent Xin the cleaning warrior in. Thanks to everybody who co-operated, it was a really stressful time, I was getting scared he was going to stain the carpet with his Fanta. =/
    Castle: *Noms on Popcorn carelssly*
    Krystal: Castle....
    Castle: VAT *Spills it all over the floor*
    Krystal: XinHURRCLEANERWarrior, clean that up.
    XinCleaningWarrior: Yes Ma'am, can I have some popcorn after?
    Krystal: Sure, everything that's on the floor is yours.

pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:05 am

wow 2 cool storyes in one single topic? cool,bro
    Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Castle Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Okay okay, I'm a demonic demon thing. I can eat a human without it being weird. D:<

"VAT!" xD I've missed this.

Sold.. I like that name. That reminds me.. when are you changing my name? xD
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:48 pm

That's kinda above character limit.

In case you have trouble logging in, your name might be something else next time. :>
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Post by NKDZ Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 am

Sold be abusing his power and trolling Castle lmao
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:08 am

Nah, when I troll his name is gonna be something like $àใPROBLEM?}‡œ“ë˪
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Post by pipoca77 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 am

i want my named to be troll'd too :\
    Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Castle Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:43 am

<3 :D! I love it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:08 am