Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

3 posters

SAI's Dave lineart

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

SAI's Dave lineart Empty SAI's Dave lineart

Post by Sold Out Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:36 am

SAI's Dave lineart Dave

Meh. Thought I'd do something with it, but I didn't. This thing's been floating on my PC for a while, but at least Rangur already saw it. Anyway, this is the last thing the dood sent me, and I don't know if any of his story is true. Sorry for forgetting to upload it up until now.
    Sai
    Sai

SAI's Dave lineart Empty Re: SAI's Dave lineart

Post by Sai Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 am

'Ello Soldy. It has been quite a while hasn't it. I'm currently in Bang. on a vacation. Well I've been practicing on sketching with mouse and I can assure ya it's quite good. I brought my lappy along but dont have net. 'Am currently at a relative's place. I was experimenting with a few painting techniques and created 2 sketches. I'll contact you once I get back to U.S.

I'll do a quick thrash job with Dave's pic once I get there. ...Oh yea "Took u lon' enuf" to do sth abut the pic man. Anyhoo I created a huge playlist of TH songs and have been getting familiar wit it on a whole new perspective. Good shiz for sure. Have some more badass songs ready for me near the start of September?
    Hai Ryan; still alive i presume.
    Still with ya Soldy. U can count on dat.

Dont ask. I 4got Dissida's pass T_T
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Hai Bro. Miss you lots.

And that looks like an actual-factual pimp :o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content