The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

List of roles

NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Re: List of roles

Post by NKDZ on Sat May 28, 2011 4:36 am

D:
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard on Sat May 28, 2011 6:11 am

Ummmm, I don't know if your girlfriend left you, or if your parents divorced, or if your parents died, or if you got hit by a truck, or if you got diagnosed with severe chronic depression syndrome. So all I can really say is cheer up and do your best to get a move on with your life, and if something is grieving you, don't let it beat you down. Recover as quickly as you can.

you shall be left with a hollow soul throughout your life like me

Don't allow yourself to write stuff like that. If you think you have a hollow soul or any thing else tragic like that, then instead of thinking about it, fix it. Just about anything can be overcome and/or forgotten.

If you have been diagnosed with chronic depression, then there isn't much you can do, it's a rather vicious condition that doesn't really go away (it really is a medical illness). If you have that, all you can do is just do your best to be happy.

I have some friends (some of the few I still have from when I moved a thousand miles away six years ago). They were a family of seven. Mother, Father, four girls, and the youngest member was a boy. A couple years ago the father died of cancer not long after being a photographer for my brothers wedding. Less than a year later, the mother also died from cancer. The oldest sister was suddenly left with the responsibility of taking care of her younger siblings and running every thing.

I have yet to hear my friends mope about their situation. They got on with their life's and started making money buy playing gigs for various people and occasions (they are a close knit family of classical musicians). And that is how they are still doing things these days.

Even if your situation is worse than that, I think you can still recover. Just don't waste your life by being overly dramatic.

Call me a insensitive b**** if you want. But I sincerely mean for these words to help you.

Don't worry. I'm not the only one in here who will call you an idiot. ^^ -Sold Out
    im not a spammer there r people with more posts than me :P -pipoca77
    OMG I think I'm subconsciously protecting myself from potential failure as in every single picture I draw, no feet O_O. -NKDZ
    I want a Noodle Squad. -Castleman29
    8888th post? Daaam did anyone get it? Crap I missed it D:<
    Ah well, at least I get the 8901st post (:
    -Xinwarrior:
    girls are just stupid that way -GoG
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin on Sat May 28, 2011 7:06 pm

I'll miss you bro.

Sponsored content