The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

Slight Clarification

Slight Clarification

Post by Guest on Wed May 11, 2011 8:33 am

Perhaps its time to reveal my own harsh side right Sold? Its about time someone pushed me to the limits of my patience. You deserve a harsh chastising right now. Perhaps we should reconsider our friendship. No no no...im serious! Get it straight. If you are unwilling to express something perhaps you should refer to that in a more direct approach. Be prepared to recieve a harsh PM by tomorrow from me.

Even the buddha's patience has its limits. Keep that in mind.
    You are extrememely understanding which is a quality I admire however compassion is something you definitely need to improve on. Good luck.

Last edited by Sayor on Wed May 11, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sold Out
    Admin

Sayor's Rant

Post by Sold Out on Wed May 11, 2011 8:46 am

You wanted to talk about a topic which was intruding my personal space, and I didn't want to talk about it. If you can't take the fact that I won't reply in a situation like that, I guess that's your problem, "Buddha". ^.~

P.S. I moved this away from the thread he originally posted it in and named the topic myself.

Re: Slight Clarification

Post by Ranger 50 on Wed May 11, 2011 8:57 am

I guess I will leave you two to settle this out yourselves.

You two are good friends. Keep that in mind.
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Castle on Wed May 11, 2011 9:09 am

Sayor, I've been down that road. It's not worth travelling. Don't start anything, and risk your friendship with Soldy.

Post by Guest on Wed May 11, 2011 9:17 am

Like I mentioned earlier:

Sayor wrote:
    perhaps you should refer to that in a more direct approach

I am and was aware of... :

Sold Out wrote:
    I didn't want to talk about it
    and it is utterly frustrating when a person, especially a friend, does not will to indicate that directly. Perhaps it was my mistake for invading your personal space of mind. At least you should have said so directly. Its meaningless to stall for excuses and deviating that fact. Think about it; from your actions one could assume that perhaps the person retracting back, and acting as you did (lets call him /her person A), may be ignoring or indirectly avoiding a person such as me in this case (lets call that person person B). Another scenario could be that perhaps person A is no longer willing to be a friend of person B. Or perhaps person A was giving person B the "silent treatment."
    There are ofcourse several other possible scenarios (which I myself assumed...(and would not like to share myself)). But give this a thought: Was doing what you did at that point really the best or a good decision? This could actually result in fatal conclusions if you consider thoroughly.
    Again: Approach a little more directly next time ok?

I am truely sorry if I have offended you, however it was in my intensions to actually cause exactly that to some extent. I simply wanted to clarify what it felt like if you were the one in my place (slightly).

Thank You.
    Sayor.

EDIT:
    Castle wrote:
    Don't start anything, and risk your friendship with Soldy

I meant every word in that post Castle. I am well assessed and no, I am not risking anything. I suggesst anyone other that Sold and I not to interfere. Too little public information is known and it is for your betterment to remain as uninvolved as possible.
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard on Wed May 11, 2011 9:25 am

Im'a throw my two cents in, and I shall be on my marry way.

Resolve issue, kiss, make up, do better next time, live, learn.

Q: Is any one gona give a crap about this a year from now?
    A: no

Don't worry. I'm not the only one in here who will call you an idiot. ^^ -Sold Out
    im not a spammer there r people with more posts than me :P -pipoca77
    OMG I think I'm subconsciously protecting myself from potential failure as in every single picture I draw, no feet O_O. -NKDZ
    I want a Noodle Squad. -Castleman29
    8888th post? Daaam did anyone get it? Crap I missed it D:<
    Ah well, at least I get the 8901st post (:
    -Xinwarrior:
    girls are just stupid that way -GoG
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out on Wed May 11, 2011 9:27 am

Well, I did say that this was a topic I did not want to talk about. I also asked if we could change topics and you answered "no" and kept asking. So I kicked you out of the chat. If I had been a participant and not chat-admin, I would've just left.

Partial reason for this is the fact that I am having the only really hard exam my school has to offer tomorrow, and if I f**k that up (getting 50 pts or below), I can repeat this school year. So I was nervous already.

If this was about something else for you, Sayor, do tell me. Out of my point of view, you are telling me to do better for a mistake that I didn't make.

Post by Guest on Wed May 11, 2011 9:33 am

Sai: harsh more deactivated
    :cheers:
    Lets scr1w this and move on. A little poetry to inspire you through your exams?

*ahema &*wakherm *herm *hermmm

Ace your exams 2mrooeee.
    I ask pardon for acting sooeee
    Much like a ***
    Once thou shall ace dem test
    You'll see who's da best!
    Mhm that one person shall b youuuu
    And you can relax and play Touhouuu!

:lol!:
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out on Wed May 11, 2011 9:35 am

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I'll frame it and look at it every day from now on.

~.~

Good thing we put that behind us, at least.

Post by Guest on Wed May 11, 2011 9:36 am

I should have posted the poem in the other topic named Failed Globally Known Poetry lol and quoted u xD

Post by agentdoni on Wed May 11, 2011 10:48 am

This is Rude .. <.<

Post by Guest on Wed May 11, 2011 10:58 am

lol its ok doni lol maybe we should've locked it up lol ...we were having a friendly ...quarrel if u may call it...and we came 2 our resolve ^^

Last edited by Sayor on Wed May 11, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by agentdoni on Wed May 11, 2011 11:30 am

Hmmm i probably become happy IF you resolve this Friendly Quarrle of yours .. ^_^
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 on Wed May 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Your masochistic, bloody, brutal and insane fight that every single one in the surrounding vicinity of 200 hectares would have crossed their fingers and hoped to live whilst witnessing the intense feud and that would have reached every single brain in the country as UHF waves and-

Glad that was resolved.

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 8:51 am

Even I must admit that your vocab. surpasses mine Rangur; ofcourse I dont say that very often.
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 on Thu May 12, 2011 9:08 am

what am i missing ?

can some1 explain that in 1 or 2 lines?
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 on Thu May 12, 2011 10:01 am

It doesn't really matter, Pip. ^^

That's awesome, Sayor. Although I'm pretty sure your vocab will be of greater capacity than mine, you're a dam smart guy and almost 2 years older than me =P

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 10:31 am

1 year older only; lol im not 17 yet remember? Its not my real B-day yet. ...maybe I will tell u guys when time comes...
    Xin

Post by Xin on Thu May 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Me first.
    JK JK.
    But yea aren't you 17 now? And isn't Ranger 15. Or is he close to 16?

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Ranger: 15
    Sai: 16
    Sold: 17

Sold is almost exactly 1 year older than me <<< BIG HINT.
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 on Thu May 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Ah, it's not your real birthday that's on the "Users with a birthday in the next 7 days" stat? oh well. 1 year is still a heck of a long time, like, 365 days.
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard on Thu May 12, 2011 8:35 pm

hahahahahaha. mi vocab ttly pwns yrs dudes X-D

Beat tat!!!

OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reality, I am in possession of a rather ordinary vocabulary. I do not often communicate by using large words, but instead, I tend to speak in somewhat long sentences, and I may occasionally use slightly old fashioned words that you would normally only see in either a KJV Bible, or books from the nineteenth century or earlier. I find at times, that this way of communicating can make for some very sizable posts by myself on sights such as this one. I have also found that this way of writing may cut down on the number of posts that I submit. For a good reference to what I mean, think of how long I have been in this clan, and then take a look at how many posts I have done. I am sure that you will clearly see what I mean. If you are still reading this by now, congratulations. Try not to get a headache. Any ways, you may have realized by now that this post itself may be sort of joke. I am very tired right now and may just be posting random things that do not really mean any thing, and that should probably just be deleted in order to make the experience of browsing this forum more enjoyable for others. Does any one have a clue what the topic was before I added this?. I don't think I do. Oh well. Oh wow, are you still reading this????? My friend......You either have some amazing stamina, or you are really bored.

I would like to apologize for my streak of total randomness today and yesterday.
    I promise that this will be the last troll or spam type post I do for quite a while.

HOLY COW!!!!!!! IS THAT JIM CARRY WITH A WIG?????????

Don't worry. I'm not the only one in here who will call you an idiot. ^^ -Sold Out
    im not a spammer there r people with more posts than me :P -pipoca77
    OMG I think I'm subconsciously protecting myself from potential failure as in every single picture I draw, no feet O_O. -NKDZ
    I want a Noodle Squad. -Castleman29
    8888th post? Daaam did anyone get it? Crap I missed it D:<
    Ah well, at least I get the 8901st post (:
    -Xinwarrior:
    girls are just stupid that way -GoG
    Xin

Post by Xin on Fri May 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Jim Carey uses a wig?

Sponsored content