Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+3
Gloria of Greenguard
NKDZ
Castle
7 posters

Castle The Guardian of the gate between our worlds.

Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Castle The Guardian of the gate between our worlds. - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle The Guardian of the gate between our worlds.

Post by Xin Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:32 pm

why dont u write this on ur character?
    nice story though.
    Castle
    Castle

Castle The Guardian of the gate between our worlds. - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle The Guardian of the gate between our worlds.

Post by Castle Thu May 05, 2011 9:27 am

Another story added.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu May 05, 2011 11:48 am

Sweet.

BTW. No more Castleman. It's just Castle
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu May 05, 2011 12:06 pm

I need to edit those old "Castleman" things. Eh, Well how do you like the new story? I'm going to ask my friend that made the picture in my Avatar if I can use his Dragonfable NPC for my Character. :P
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu May 05, 2011 12:09 pm

I like your avatar as it is right now. Your choice though :3
    And add story #3 to ur poll
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu May 05, 2011 12:18 pm

I don't know how to edit a poll, and I know, I'm asking him if I can use the full body for my character. As he has Copyright on it. Since he Does work for Artix Entertainment. :l
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu May 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Just ask Sold to edit it for you.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu May 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Meh, I'm lazy.

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 3:04 pm

XDDDDDDD ROFL Laziness FTW!
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu May 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Indeed. :P
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Fri May 06, 2011 4:06 am

There you go. Edited the poll for ya.

For future reference, just edit your topic post, go to the bottom where the poll options are, type in whatever you want your newest poll addition to be called, hit "Add Option", wait until the page refreshes, then hit send, then speculate at the magic that occurs afterwards.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Fri May 06, 2011 11:32 am

Ah. :P Well I didn't scroll that far. c: Thanks Rang.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Fri May 06, 2011 11:51 am

Ranger 50 wrote:then speculate at the magic that occurs afterwards.
    I I love you your way with words
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Fri May 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Anyway.. opinions on the new story?
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Sat May 07, 2011 12:53 am

by other words castle is some time of chronomancer x)
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sat May 07, 2011 5:31 am

Heh. xD Nah, just an immortal guard of the gate.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat May 07, 2011 5:32 am

So much for my idea of dimensional portals showing up latar.

It would've made things way easier... on the other hand, if we have the gate guardian in the group... Portal-travel will be easier. ^^
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sat May 07, 2011 5:34 am

I can create/destroy portals. :P So, dimensional portals showing up shouldn't be affected. O: Just easy to deal with. Remember, I act on my own choice when it comes to destroying/locking a gate. But am happy to help with making them. ;)
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat May 07, 2011 5:36 am

If you don't, I will make sure my character blast a huge concentrated doom-laser in your face.

Kinda like this. :D
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sat May 07, 2011 5:38 am

I believe in this RPG, since your character has all of that power.. and so does mine.. We'll got along fine. So I may not have a problem granting portal locking/destroying requests. :P
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat May 07, 2011 5:39 am

Well now, my character won't be that powerful for starters. But I am sure that the pure amount of awesome our skills can do will increase over time. ^_^

I mean, trying to compete with Mima would be insane.

Btw, if you want a random convo, the chatbox is always open.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sat May 07, 2011 5:42 am

I would love for my power to increase, but if I'm able to control all of the underworld with just one hand.. Why would I want to increase it? :P

I'll be in the chat box soon. c:
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Post by NKDZ Sun May 08, 2011 12:39 am

Lol I just realised that since we all somehow meet at the tavern, wouldn't it be hilarious if you were there and you looked left, just to see a giant hooded sinister looking demon like gatekeeper sitting on a bar stool drinking some vodka?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun May 08, 2011 12:42 am

My character would raise an eyebrow, say "Mkay. Average day." and then she would get back to her own drinks. :P
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Sun May 08, 2011 3:39 am

Heh, Demonlike? Godlike. c:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 am