Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

3 posters

DDP: Design and Drafting for Production

DDP: Design and Drafting for Production Empty DDP: Design and Drafting for Production

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 am

AAAH the fresh smell of concrete...the aroma of architecture...i have been pummled with a ton of work recently I have had a most pleasant conversation with Sold. It was amazing how he made the boooooring experience into a fun-filled quality time i didnt have in over 2months. THANK YOU SOLD! >_^ It didnt seem boring to work on it at all; instead i enjoyed it like i never did :D

DDP: Design and Drafting for Production Playgr10

*ahem looks a lot simpler than what it really is. Took my partner and me 2 weeks to assemple so far.

After 2 hours :

DDP: Design and Drafting for Production Playgr11

Here is the vid.

Last edited by Sayor on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 am; edited 4 times in total
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

DDP: Design and Drafting for Production Empty Re: DDP: Design and Drafting for Production

Post by Xin Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:36 am

woah.
    thats pretty kewl dude.
    is that the finished product?

DDP: Design and Drafting for Production Empty Re: DDP: Design and Drafting for Production

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:38 am

Not even close. I will zoom in all the parts individually gimme 1 day lemme turn in 2morrow :) Wish me luck I BETTER GET A 100 IN THIS ASSIGNMENT!
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:40 am

ooooh this is for school?
    but yea cant wait for the finished product

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Instead of pics it will b much easier in a tutorial vid...hang on ill post 2morrow i think
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:43 pm

ur gonna make a tutorial vid? sweet :DD
    is this assignment for math?
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:49 pm

I am rather illiterate in these areas so I have no idea what it is. But whatever it is it looks cool.

Keep up the good work :-)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Just Updated it. Check it

And lol its for a subject only offered at my high school called DDP . (topic shows the abbv.).
    Its a subject where we learn to creade prototypes and create innovative designs of various objects ^_<.
    We also do technical drawings. In addtion we use a software called Autodest Inventor(R). It saves us from building actual real life models by letting us create "models" in computers. When I do the vid try to keep up. It usually looks complicated to new viewers.

Here is a more detailed construction using the sofware:

These are reference vids to familarize you all with Autodesk Inventor (R). My vid will probably be posted 2morrow.
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:29 pm

That looks fun.
    agentdoni
    agentdoni

Post by agentdoni Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:48 pm

NOW I SAW A PERFECT PLANNER HERE...xD^_^

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 am

Popica. If I see 1 more irrelivant post in MY topic here and I ask for Ranger/Sold's assistance here : ALL IRRLEIVANT POSTS ARE TO BE DELETED ON SIGHT.

This is architecture: a grim form of art not fun fanart etc. If u have no interest in architecture u have no use in this topic turn back immediately and dont bother. NO im not harsh. If u dont comprehend Advanced Designing, its ok. THAT DOES NOT mean you post irrelivant shet up like this. It may offend the designed: obvious choice here...ME and my partner Stanley who worked equally hard on it. Ill post up a vid of the different feature of this project hang on.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:51 am

Woah Sayor! Those vids look awesomesauce :O
    You are very smarty-pants (: In a good way :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am