Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

2 posters

Tears of Life

Tears of Life Empty Tears of Life

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:17 am

This is a Poem I wrote, I like it, but I would like the opinion of other on how it flows and sounds. Hope you enjoy it.

Crystal tears pure as snow,
    Fall and make no echo,
    When they drop,
    They disappear,
    When we think of that soft tear.

Happiness turns into a smile,
    Then turns into a soul of radiant life,
    With that life the soul is free.

Travels far and wide,
    What it sees you would not believe,
    When that spark is done,
    Return is soon to come.

To the one that made its existence known,
    The tears of life that make you smile,
    Will always exist in a tearful eye.
    Fiana
    Fiana

Tears of Life Empty Re: Tears of Life

Post by Fiana Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 am

Thats an interesting poem, looks like oyu have done some thoughts when you wrote it.
    I like it
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Location : In the united states, which is on Earth, which is in Canada.

Post by Avocado lad Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:16 am

I would like to know the story behind this poem.... I like it, there are some things that I would have done differently but that's me, and my style of writing may not be the same as yours so that's to be expected. I do like it though.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:28 pm

U seem to have a good eye on you Avocado, their is a story behind it. I wrote it as a conclusion to my relationship that fell apart from being cheated on. The relationship had last 9months, and me and this girl had dated 4 times previous with in the past 3years. she went 2 Scotland to work for the summer, and I went to see he for 2weeks while she was over their, I came home after the 2weeks and learned that she had cheated on me when we left, the one person in the world I never expected to do it to me, ripped my heart out without a care.

I cried so much that I forgot what tears really mean, what they really stand for, so I wrote a poem on the tears of no regret.

I wrote this to remind myself and others that when we cry, its isn't always when we r unhappy or sad that we shed a tear, but to think back on all the good things we have done and move on with a tearful eye of happiness. One that we can reflect on and do better as we grow and learn from our mistakes.
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Location : In the united states, which is on Earth, which is in Canada.

Post by Avocado lad Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm

What if you cry tears of joy though? Such as if your a woman, and you find our your pregnant, and it's the happiest moment of your life? I, personally, have never cried tears of joy. But I just want to say, struggle through the bad, live for the good, and always live in the moment.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Me Likes the Comment above. ^_^. Nice words man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 am