Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+10
Ranger 50
Vamprincess_Dorene
Mezkiel
Skulblaka
Yioru
Sold Out
rtx_zero84
Avocado lad
pipoca77
Darkpowerz
14 posters

Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist)

Vamprincess_Dorene

Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist)

Post by Vamprincess_Dorene Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Well heres the newest , its the remake of my Gia soldier ^_^, hope u all like

Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist) - Page 2 Gia_so10
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Location : In the united states, which is on Earth, which is in Canada.

Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist)

Post by Avocado lad Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 pm

HOLY SH-
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Oh wow. That is just EPIC.

Last edited by Ranger 50 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vamprincess_Dorene

Post by Vamprincess_Dorene Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:58 am

kk so i fixed the pic tell me what u all think of it , btw i only have 2 more armors to do then i can start working on the class ^_^

Love,
    ~Vamprincess Dorene~
    Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist) - Page 2 Gia_so11
    Mezkiel
    Mezkiel

Post by Mezkiel Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 am

FUC*ING HELL.

that is epic!
    have you posted it on the BF?
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:03 pm

My favorite one is the Omega Pally Artix
    Vamprincess_Dorene

Post by Vamprincess_Dorene Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:04 pm

kk well i finished it all tell me what u guys think

Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist) - Page 2 Gia_so12
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Love the female one.
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Post by Avocado lad Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:43 am

I have some suggestions, you don't have to use them and I am certainly not criticizing your masterful work. But I think on the female one (no I'm not being a perv I'm being realistic) The far breast is a little small, and also the forward leg needs to be moved to the right eeeever so slightly. Again these are just suggestions use them if you wish.
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 am

yep famale one is much bettah!
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:51 am

Avocado lad wrote:I have some suggestions, you don't have to use them and I am certainly not criticizing your masterful work. But I think on the female one (no I'm not being a perv I'm being realistic) The far breast is a little small, and also the forward leg needs to be moved to the right eeeever so slightly. Again these are just suggestions use them if you wish.

check out the platinum armor in the game and some others and you'll see that "too small on the far one" problem is quite normal on the armors made by aqw people.

Nice work. :3

You should check out my old one,too, Dorene. ;D
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Post by Avocado lad Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 pm

I know it is Soldy, and it bugs me constantly, every time I see it, it urkes me. It's really annoying. I live for perfection sometimes :P
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:15 am

Avocado lad wrote:I know it is Soldy, and it bugs me constantly, every time I see it, it urkes me. It's really annoying. I live for perfection sometimes :P

I don't know what you're on about, and I don't want to know.

Last edited by Sold Out on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Post by Avocado lad Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:45 am

Dammit, I said I'm not being a perv, I'm just saying that it bugs me and I wish that they would fix the erm... size. I mean I still like both of those armors, they are both cool and look good, especially Dorenes armor, that is effin beast. I'm just saying that things like that bug me sometimes. In some matters I live for perfection is what I was saying but the other thing.
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:59 am

In other words...............he only wants to see the most perfect ummmm..........nvm
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Post by Avocado lad Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:05 am

DARNIT I'M NOT SAYING THAT >.< I'm saying I'd like the anatomy of the armor to be correct, I'm an artist, I learned about perspective and depth a while ago, so now I try and make things right -,...,-
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Post by Avocado lad Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:15 am

Darn what's happening to me I need to chill o-o Sorry Glo x.x
    Gloria of Greenguard
    Gloria of Greenguard

Post by Gloria of Greenguard Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:35 am

X-) gota love those topics where the more you fight it the worse you sound. Don't worry about me, when I poke fun I do it fully aware of the consequences.

So artists constantly look at umm...yeah. To check for depth perception? O.o /e looks down and checks for depth perception real quick.......uh oh......gota fix that side /e stuffs some toilet paper down. Problem fixed :-)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:49 am

YAY for Epic armours and designs, these just keep getting better and better, I'm speechless, I wouldn't say in that good at art, but dam I love looking at it, and this is what I would seriously consider as being fantastic... It has to be said Dorene Vamprincess, Ur amazing at what you do. Talent is one thing, but having a gift is something your born with and you defiantly have it =D
    Vamprincess_Dorene

Post by Vamprincess_Dorene Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 pm

this is my email if u guys need to get ahold of me fire_flower137@yahoo.com
    Vamprincess_Dorene

Post by Vamprincess_Dorene Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:54 pm

hi all just wanted to drop in and say hi, and that i am still infact doing the toymaker class , i have been trying to get shading down before completion of the class ^_^. so to keep u all up to date on my stuff heres a few new images

Crystal sea Handlers
    Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist) - Page 2 Blades11

Crescent Scythe of Nightmares
    Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist) - Page 2 Cresen10

love always,
    ~Vamprincess Dorene~

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 pm

....... Speechless. these designs are infact Amazing... these are design weapon that are far better than most things ive seen in aqw, BY FAR *Impressed*

Last edited by SeinSaber on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Avocado lad
    Avocado lad

Post by Avocado lad Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:12 am

Seen* That I've SEEN in aqw. Also just to be critical, I like these designs they are very VERY well done and I probably couldn't make anything that looks like this, the shading is beautiful on all.

****NOTICE****
    This is just my critical outlook, if you don't want to take my suggestions or idea's on this then that is 100% fine by me, I just assume that some people like criticizing, because in my opinion constructive criticism helps. If you don't want my criticism, please disregard the below statement.

But I feel like in the Crescent Scythe of Nightmares has a lot of little twists and turns that aren't exactly necessary and don't add to the weapon. I do however think that it looks good, It's just that some of the little twists and turns don't seem necessary.
    Vamprincess_Dorene

Post by Vamprincess_Dorene Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm

few new special treats for all of u ^_^ Dage has talked to me , and would like to put Gia soldier in the shop, so i said yes, but what about me ? what would i release if i ever became a moderator , so i present to u all

Gia Champion:
    Dorene Vamprincess (AQW Artist) - Page 2 Hollow11

hope u all enjoy it

~Vamprincess Dorene~
    Mezkiel
    Mezkiel

Post by Mezkiel Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm

OH MY GOD,

that is AMMMAAAZZZZIIIINNNGGGG i want this armour

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:57 pm