The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

Twitter

Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Twitter

Post by Xin on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Follow me!!

Mines locked though so I'll have to accept. Just make sure you tell me your username on the forum so I know it's you (if your username isn't obvious).

So add me if y'all want:

HYFRitsRYAN

funfact: hyfr=hell yeah fuckin' right :)

The reason I made twitter now is cuz I like this chick from hip-hop so I wanted to keep in touch. I can't have FB cuza my mom -.-"
    And my mom prolly doesnt check twitter cuz she doesnt have it.
    BTW <<< me n the chick are making good progress ;))
    Ranger 50

Re: Twitter

Post by Ranger 50 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:49 am

Just don't make that mistake of asking her out on twitter. If you want a long relationship you probably shouldn't text her out either. If you're looking for a short wee fling, do whatever, see where it gets ya. Depends on the chick :P
    I think I'm being a little hypocritical here, seeing as I did ask out Emma via text, but she was in a different continent so I guess it doesn't count. ^^

As for twitter itself, had an account long ago; discarded it after a couple days pointless use.

Good luck with your bird >:D You should probably buy her like a Snoop Dogg or Kanye West CD, if she's into hip hop. NOT their new albums, which have been too influenced by modern pop to be called hip hop :P
    Xin

Post by Xin on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:09 am

HAHA wise words buddy :)

And of course LOL. Unless they're in another continent, don't text em :P

Twitter does seem useless...it better be worth the chick...now that i think about it...it is ^.^ :3

And that's a good idea. She likes Drake (like me) so that might work out too :D. Have you heard Watch the Throne, the duet album with Kanye and Jay-Z?
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 am

Watch the Throne doesn't rank anywhere near Kanye's great other albums. To be honest, novelty of collaboration aside, Jay-Z was probably the wrong person to collaborate with, as both their styles are different even in terms of hip hop. Imho, Otis, despite international acclaim, was kind of low standard. Ni**as in Paris wasn't that bad.
    If I were ever to listen to Kanye West (I don't anymore, hip hop is no longer my preferred genre of music anymore) I would just go straight back to do the good ol' days of College Dropout. Despite being recent, MBDTF is kinda good. Power is an amazing song.
    It's songs like Stronger that started my distate for Kanye's music. Electronic music should stay electronic. Pretty surprised Daft Punk remained quiet after that abysmal hiphop-electronic hybrid.

As for Drake, I don't listen to him. So I can't really say much.
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 am

Oh, you are trying to drive me to suicide, aren't 'cha?

Soccer, Twitter, Hip-Hop...
    And Ranger even used a-term-that-must-never-be-mentioned in live chat.

My, oh my, this is borderline madness. Complete madness, I'm tellin' ya.

Post by Xin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:22 pm

LOL. And yeah, I didn't find Watch the Throne all that good. The song you listed + "Gotta Have It" are the only ones I have on my ipod. The rest were...meh. Anyways...Soldeh... -.- <<< is all I have to say.

Anyone else w/ Twitter? So far me and Castle have followed each other.

Side note: Rangur, that girl called me sexy today (sarcasm tho) but ppl say some percentage of what they say, they mean it.

We were talking about how we had to choose nicknames for HipHop and I tweeted her,

"Dam...now that I think about it...why'd we have to choose nicknames? That was a bit silly. I mean...isn't my name sexy enough?? ;)"

And she replied,

"Yeah! Ryan is so sexy ;))"
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:08 am

You can't really discern whether her comment had an inkling of honesty in it, or whether it was just purely 'for the laughs'. Depends totally on what kind of person she is. If she tends to be sarcastic/funny a lot, she probably won't mean that comment as much as you would have liked her to. Then again, that also depends on her 'quirkiness', or lack thereof.

When are you planning to ask her out, Xin? Do it while your relationship is still fresh; an out-of-the-blue date will make your intentions clear from the start. I would advise not to drag it out any longer, because soon she may think you ain't interested, and so she too, may lose interest.
    Xin

Post by Xin on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:21 am

Wise words buddy :) Hey dw, I realized that sarcasm was easily and highly the option but still (I get excited :D). The only time she is sarcastic (that I heard of) is at Hip-Hop only if I say something really sarcastic (like always) and she'll add on to it. So that's why it's hard to determine.
    Anyways yeah, I will ask her out cuz (I dunno if she's always like this) but she seems a lil flirty so...whatever I might as well cause,

#YOLO!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:57 pm